“Snack attack!”

Nirwana Snack
Ranked #64 of 209 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Asian, Diner, Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Nirwana Snack is a friendly little diner offering a wide choice of generous homestyle cuisine at very affordable prices.Starter snacks include potato scallops , homemade prawn , duck or pork char sui spring rolls and pork dim sims . Nice grill and main selection together with jumbo pita souvlaki , big tasty burgers , freshly made curries and delicious duck or pork noodles. There is also a great choice of fresh tropical fruit juices , smoothies ,softies ,cruisers , really cold beers and very reasonably priced local wine by the glass.
Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband and I have visited Bali many times and stayed in the Petitenget area. We were walking past Nirwana snack and were overwhelmed by the delicious aromas! We ended up eating there a number of times. Everything is prepared fresh. The curries are particularly amazing and all coming out of a tiny kitchen. We will return!

There are newer reviews for Nirwana Snack

Reviewed August 16, 2013

Average food and service.

i ordered pork sweet and sour, i dont think it's great.
the place is easy to find and near to supermarket.

Rosaliami, Owner at Nirwana Snack, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Hi Mr Franz , Thank you for your review of our small cafe . We do not profess to be a high end eatery , just a small honest diner offering decent fare at very affordable prices. Perhaps on this occasion your expectations may well have exceeded our capabilities. We hopefully look forward to seeing you again. Kindest regards , Rosa .

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I've said it before and we have just visited again this holiday and I will say it again...this is a little gem. Amazing value and such delicious food. Coldest bintangs and beautiful juices . Tucked in beside Nirwana minimart , it's a cosy bar come restaurant. Great service too.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Nirwana Snack is a small little restaurant across the road from Adelle Villas in Seminyak. I read about this place on TA and visited here on our first afternoon (Saturday) with a couple of my mates. The owner is an Australian guy who is a nice bloke and had the footy on in the background.
I had heard about the burger with the lot on TA and had no hesitation in ordering it and we were not disappointed. It was beautiful, and was by far the best burger I had ever had in 25 years of visiting Bali.
We returned back there on the Monday, however they were closed. I will be sure to make my way up there again in November even though I am staying in Nusa Dua, the burgers are that good!!!

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Try them, you will be back!! Another favorite is the all day breakfast, I like the omelettes but the menu is so big, the choice is yours - unfortunately the location is on the main street with lots of traffic noise!