“fantastic villa”

The Khayangan Dreams Villas
Ranked #22 of 118 Specialty Lodging in Kerobokan
Reviewed February 5, 2014

After staying at Seminyak we spend our stay at Khayangang Dreams Umalas.
The resort was very nice, clean and with wonderful villa's. The villa's were completed with kitchen, pool, large bedroom. The staff was very polite and helpfull.If one likes a quiet place then this is the place to be. The center of Seminyak is nearby. If you ask there is shuttlebus which brings you also to Kuta Square.

We met the manager of the villa "mr. bagus ". A nice and friendly man who helped us a lot.

We can recommend this villa very much.

Room Tip: Villa number 6 or 7 are good size
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hans L

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Booked a two bedroom villa for two nights 30th and 31st dec. Location of the villa is quite secluded and need to arrange transport to go anywhere but it wasn't a problem as the villa provided free shuttle (which we didn't use as we had arranged for our own car during our trip in Bali).

Service was really good, nice and friendly and helpful. As on the morning of 30th I had booking for water rafting, I couldn't do check in at the villa just yet, so i requested for the villa to come pick up my luggages from the hotel i stayed in the previous night and they complied.

Arrived late in the evening and the check in was swift, as I told the receptionist lady that the kids were really tired and need their shower and all. Turned out the two bedroom villa was not enough to sleep 4 adults and 2 kids, so we asked for extra bed.

I personally like the comfort and facilities of hotel, but my husband and his two nieces really loved this villa. The selling point is the private pool (which i have to admit is quite big for private pool standard, and it is warm despite not being a heated pool, both times we swam in the evening and not feeling chilled at all). The open concept living room is cozy, kitchen is so-so, but since we didn't cook, it's alright with us. This is just personal opinion for me, I would prefer a mixed of cool lighting with warm ones to brighten the living area in the evening as it is rather dark.

Room is quite spacious but really hard to find a power point to charge my gadgets, all of the points were occupied for lamps/tv. One of the power point socket was loose and i steered clear of that area during my stay. The net covering the bed was dusty and smelled so. Bed was comfy, but the pillows i didn't like.

Bathroom consists of a large bathtub, and outdoor shower. Could not find a blowdryer in any of the drawers so I assumed there was none available.

Breakfast was cooked and prepared in the villa kitchen. Taste was so so, the selection had included danish and croissant but none was given on both mornings. But second morning, since we had to catch a very early flight, we were offered breakfast to be boxed for take-away. It was a nice gesture. And of course a free airport transfer from the villa.

Staff was really great, from the ladies at the receptionist area, the staff cooking breakfast, the security guy who drove my husband to convenience store on his own scooter, same security guy who helped us moved our luggages into the car in the early rainy morning, and the driver who drove us to the airport. Always so polite, helpful, full of smile and sincerely kind.

Overall, it was a nice stay at Khayangan Villa, Kerobokan and I would recommend it to friends.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank selvisur
Reviewed November 13, 2013

I stayed in this villa for 4 days 3 nights and it was the best Bali-Villa experience ever ! Love it.

2 Bedroom Villa - The villa itself consist of a pool which was fantastic and clean , huge enough to throw a mini pool party of 10-15 (haha kidding) Followed by the Gazebo , spacious enough to rest your body under the scorching hot sun in the afternoon.The living room have a very good stereo system , if you have your own set of dvds or thumbdrive/hardisk feel free to connect it directly to the tv/dvd player. You can enjoy the radio while swimming. The room were huge,comfortable and cozy! Very Comfortable bed. Fantastic toilet. Very clean. Every now and then I would ask the housekeeping staff to refill the bubble bath foam for the tub because of the nice smell.

Breakfast - The staff will come in by the given time you wish to have your breakfast and cook for you immediately. Delicious breakfast !

The staff - I love them. They were very prompt and fast whenever you need anything at all. Great customer service.

The villa is very relaxing and great to stay in if you want a quiet and private vacation. You might wanna engage your own driver to move around bali tho. Or you can request for a driver via the reception. Its far off from Kuta and food restaurant around the area is quite a distance.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Fasilla H
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I'd booked a 3D2N at The Khayangan Dreams Villa (Kerobokan) on the 14 Oct 2014. Due to our daytrip schedule, we could only make it to the hotel in the evening time. Our driver took us to the wrong villa because we had no idea that our GPS had lead us to the wrong villa, which was their main office/villa in Seminyak. The staff was attentive and acknowledged that we arrived at the wrong villa, and we were astound of course because our driver had left and we have a number of shopping bags with us. But male receptionist was very kind and helpful enough to offer us a free ride to their Kerobokan Villas. Thank god for that! We're relief. We were greeted with warm smiles on our arrival. It was really awesome to check-in the villa and enjoyed ourself for the rest of the night. Private pool, a butler assigned to prepare breakfast in the kitchen. One thing I don't really get use to was the open concept bathroom with monsoon shower. I had a feeling that something was peeping on me during my showers, yes - those huge colorful lizards! LOL! If you'd like to have a good slumber, I'd advise you to put down those mosquito net in the evening. The villa also provided us with a complimentary 30 minutes massage in the villa (canopy), and to be honest with you, Balinese massage never failed me ,seriously! They have one of the best massage in the world particularly in Ubud, and in most villas. Will definitely re-visit this villa again, but maybe the seminyak branch in the future. Namaste!

Room Tip: There's not much traffic around and it was a peace of mind around the villa.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We stayed in private villa just to get peace of mind and relaxing after exploring bali. the surrounding is fabulous, great food, good service, nice villa, helpful and friendly staffs. i requested to have massage in my villa and the service is superbb!! we enjoy our every second here. surely will come back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

we come here for our honeymoon,we stayed here for 3 days 2 nights..and we had the best time ever!!
the staffs are all very nice and polite..the villa itself was amazing..it was spacious,clean,neat and tidy,smells nice,quiet, and very very beautiful!
the bed was great..very comfortable, the toilet was big and clean! the bathtub was very big too..i also loveee the open air shower..the toiletries was nice tooo,love the shower gel,smells really niceee..and the best part of this villa is the PRIVATE POOL!! it was clean,big, and awesome.. :)
the kitchen was big and clean tooo..every morning, a chef will come to our villa and cook our breakfast inside our villa! no worries because they will give a call first before they enter your villa..and for Muslim,dont worry the food here are Halal! we already confirm with the management before we book the villa..
they dont have their own restaurant/ cafe but thats not a problem for us,since they provide a delivery service from the nearby restaurant.the menu is provided at the kitchen,just give them a call and within 20-30 minutes your food will be delivered.
i also love it here coz its quite remote, not so buy area..we didnt hear the traffic, its was very calm and feels like in a village..if you want to go to Seminyak or Kuta,it will take about 20-30 minutes by taxi.depends on the traffic.
it is really suitable for those who love relaxing,romantic and calm mood for honeymoon! and for us,its worth every cent we spent here.
we really enjoyed our moment here and definitely will come back in future!!

• Stayed: December 2012
5  Thank sbak85
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I booked Kerobokan Dreams Villa for my wedding photoshoot in Bali. Before I confirmed the reservation, I emailed Ari to find out on the availability of the villa, and the reply was very prompt. Upon reaching Bali, the driver from Kerobokan awaited us patiently as we spent a long time at the customs and queued up to get food before boarding the car. Upon reaching the villa, we were welcomed by the friendly staff, and showed us around the villa. The villa was beautiful! And extremely suitable for the rustic theme of my photoshoot. The staff from Kerobokan also advised where is nice for dinner, and dropped us to a nearby restaurant via car. I'm very happy with the service and keep it up!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerobokan
Villa Kayu Raja
#1 of 118 in Kerobokan
The Awan Villas
The Awan Villas
#10 of 118 in Kerobokan

Been to The Khayangan Dreams Villas? Share your experiences!