“GREAT place for honeymoon! (which provide Halal food for Muslim too!)”

The Khayangan Dreams Villas
Ranked #21 of 118 Specialty Lodging in Kerobokan
Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

we come here for our honeymoon,we stayed here for 3 days 2 nights..and we had the best time ever!!
the staffs are all very nice and polite..the villa itself was amazing..it was spacious,clean,neat and tidy,smells nice,quiet, and very very beautiful!
the bed was great..very comfortable, the toilet was big and clean! the bathtub was very big too..i also loveee the open air shower..the toiletries was nice tooo,love the shower gel,smells really niceee..and the best part of this villa is the PRIVATE POOL!! it was clean,big, and awesome.. :)
the kitchen was big and clean tooo..every morning, a chef will come to our villa and cook our breakfast inside our villa! no worries because they will give a call first before they enter your villa..and for Muslim,dont worry the food here are Halal! we already confirm with the management before we book the villa..
they dont have their own restaurant/ cafe but thats not a problem for us,since they provide a delivery service from the nearby restaurant.the menu is provided at the kitchen,just give them a call and within 20-30 minutes your food will be delivered.
i also love it here coz its quite remote, not so buy area..we didnt hear the traffic, its was very calm and feels like in a village..if you want to go to Seminyak or Kuta,it will take about 20-30 minutes by taxi.depends on the traffic.
it is really suitable for those who love relaxing,romantic and calm mood for honeymoon! and for us,its worth every cent we spent here.
we really enjoyed our moment here and definitely will come back in future!!

• Stayed: December 2012
5  Thank sbak85

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I booked Kerobokan Dreams Villa for my wedding photoshoot in Bali. Before I confirmed the reservation, I emailed Ari to find out on the availability of the villa, and the reply was very prompt. Upon reaching Bali, the driver from Kerobokan awaited us patiently as we spent a long time at the customs and queued up to get food before boarding the car. Upon reaching the villa, we were welcomed by the friendly staff, and showed us around the villa. The villa was beautiful! And extremely suitable for the rustic theme of my photoshoot. The staff from Kerobokan also advised where is nice for dinner, and dropped us to a nearby restaurant via car. I'm very happy with the service and keep it up!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Thank you very much Khayangan Villa Kerobokan staffs. It was my 2 daughters and I first trip to Bali and we have made a good choice.
Big living area, huge bath tub, cosy king size bed, and a great private pool with 2 daybeds. Villa staffs are very helpful and friendly. The trip is too short, we wish to stay another night !!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Not bad a place still to relax and chill for 2-3 days getaway. Their king size bed is very comfortable. Huge bath tub but we didn't think there would be enough hot water to fill even half of the tub so none of us had a soak. There was a blackout in the middle of the night (aircon stopped which woke me up) and staff said it happens once a month. Just our luck I guess. The cable tv didn't work few hours before we checked out. Staff said it is the cable service provider's problem so there's nothing they can do. Again, just our luck I guess.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Emmulholland
Reviewed May 27, 2013

This was my second time staying in this property. Same as my previous stay the service was excellent. On my last visit I missed out the driver picking me up at the airport so I ended up taking a taxi but the villa bore the cost. This time I could spot the driver. I asked the villa to book me for a spa session upon arriving the villa more than 1 month ago which I thought I might need to remind them upon check-in. To my surprise, the driver noticed my appointment with the spa and asked if I would like to go there first consider my flight arrived a little bit late and there was a bit of traffic when we left the airport area.
The check-in staff still recognzied me and greeted me like an old-time friend. As I was a sole traveler, they still allocated a 2-bedroom villa with swimming pool (there is no one-bedroom villa). I have noticed the villa is super clean, even though the living room is outside, there is no dust on the floor! There was a complimentary fruit plate as well as welcome drinks. This time they had even placed the rose patels on the bed and bath-tub!
For breakfast the staff would come to the villa to prepare and there was a choice of either American or Indonesian breakfast. I chose the Indonesian fried noodle which was delicious.
I definitely would come back for another stay!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 5, 2013

When we first stepped into the villa, we fell in love with it immediately. Huge living area, a private pool if a good size, a nice little gazebo overlooking the pool (where we had comfortable massages), 2 daybeds by the poolside. The room was a good size too, with a 4-poster king size bed, a pity the tv was a bit small. The bathroom was also Clean and big, with a semi-outdoor shower and a huge bathtub with adequate supply of bath foam. Our only complaint was the location. Construction nearby made it a bit noisy in the morning, and it was tucked away in kerobokan. We rode on a rented scooter (60k rp per day) everywhere we went so it wasn't a big issue but if you're going to rely on taxis then it may be a bit troublesome. The staff are lovely people who'd go out of the way to help you. All in all, I'd recommend Khayangan Dreams to anyone especially honeymooners! Definitely would stay here again if I Were to return to Bali in future!

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We stayed here for a week and loved it. The rooms were tidy and nice and cool. Keep the air con on if possible as otherwise it heats up with the humidity. The staff speak only limited english but were amazing, even running to grab us a couple of things from the local shops.

we also had breakfast served in our villa every morning. I would recommend the local breakfast option over the continental one. The room service menu had a good range so we stayed in a couple of nights and ate from that.

gorgeous quiet location and very very private.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kerobokan
Villa Kayu Raja
#9 of 118 in Kerobokan
Kanishka Villas
Kanishka Villas
#49 of 426 in Seminyak

Been to The Khayangan Dreams Villas? Share your experiences!