“Learn diving from a belgium marine biologist”
Review of Beyond Scuba

Beyond Scuba
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether organizing a daytrip or a complete dive safari, we from Beyond Scuba make sure that everything is well prepared.Our dive trips are aimed to certify that our guests get to see the most beautiful parts of Bali, above, but especially below the surface.Divers of all levels are welcome.Especially photo- and videographers will appreciate our highly personal and customised way of working!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Learn diving from a belgium marine biologist”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I got my padi open water certification at Beyond Scaba. Before I started the course I was unsure about learning to dive and slightly afraid. But after meeting Greet from Belgium who is an extremely knowledgable and patient instructor, I was very comfortable and built confident in diving. Being a marine scientist she was able to demonstrate her rich knowledge of the sea and sea creates. I would say it's not easy to find a good diving instructor in Bali and is not easy to have faith in the locals, so if you are unsure you should definitely go for this Beglian run divibg school.

During the 4 days of diving course, Greet and I spent 2 days on one-on-one theory and pool training, then we headed North to Tulabem together with my bf and the other instructor for 2 days diving trip. The trip is very well planned so that we could go to the popular dive sites at off peak times to avoid overcrowding with other divers. All 4 dives went very well and smoothly, and the highlight was definitely the US liberty wreck dive. I reckon doing a wreck dive in ones open water is a rare opportunity!

Would recommend this diving centre to anyone who wants to dive in Bali, especially girls like me who want to find a trustable and comforting instructer!

One thing for improvement is better signage near the dive centre as it's on a very remote small road and we spent 30mins on the car around the place looking for it.

Greet M, Manager at Beyond Scuba, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you so much for your elaborate response.
A happy customer gives us great satisfaction and we aim to please all our students and guests.
It is rewarding to find that our hard work is appreciated.
We will make sure that future guests will be able to find us more easily.
Thanks again and it has to be said: you were truly one of my best students ever!