“Delicious fries and burger”
Review of Fire

Fire
Reserve a table
Ranked #2 of 236 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Savor the complex flavors of dry-aged, flame-cooked meat and sizzling seafood at our iconic Seminyak hotspot. Inspired by Bali's striking Kecak dance, FIRE is an indulgent grill restaurant beloved for its playful twist on the island's mysticism. Sit back and survey a phenomenal wine list under the light of a fireball chandelier.
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Got a chance to spent lunch time at Fire, one of restaurants at W Retreat & Spa, Bali - Seminyak, during my recent holiday within Seminyak area.

Since prefer a simple lunch, based on Fire staff recommendation; I finally tried their burger with fries menu : Traditional Black Angus Beef Burger with Truffle Fries.

Food is presented in a very attractive and unique way (which made me took several shots before I finally ate it). Originally the burger is presented with pickles, since I can not eat sour thing so staff gave suggestion of cucumber slices as replacement. One thing I love most of this menu is their Truffle Fries!!! I wish I can get a bigger portion on Truffle Fries :-)

If you are one of burger and fries mania; definitely you should try this menu!

Date of visit: July 2016
FireRestaurantBali, Director of Cuisine at Fire, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2016

Hello njunarmi,

Greetings from the Team at FIRE restaurant.

These reviews please me so much when I can see that the service team goes above and beyond with recommendations and just switching items as needed without a fuss or question at all. I am truly blessed to work with such great a team.

Happy that you enjoyed yourself and we look forward top welcoming you back for more truffle fires in the future :)

Reviewed July 17, 2016

Amazing sunday buffet at 495,000 perhead..... Every food you can imagine. Fresh seafood, 5 star food. absolutely delicious. Gorgeous dessert for kids. Overlooking the pool.

Hello Katebelinda,

Greetings from W Bali. Thanks for being our recent guest and happy that you enjoyed all our offerings on display. I will not disagree on alcohol pricing as I know well as I live here. The alcohol and wine is taxed at 200% which makes everything much pricier in terms of wine and spirits in western countries or even others in Asia. It is an uncontrollable government sanction. That said if you are here for brunch I would suggest the all you can drink package that runs for 3.5 hours at around 50$ a person.

We hope to welcome you again in the future and thanks again for being our guest and the feedback.

Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

We visited the W Hotel and loved the relaxed atmosphere to enjoy a coffee, cocktail and poolside snacks.

So we returned for a dinner at Fire restaurant. The service/staff were lovely and the ambience/mood was also enjoyable.

Despite having a large selection of grass fed/wagyu/angus steaks (some imported from Australia), the steaks were just average. I love in some steak houses you don't even want or require a sauce to mask the flavor.

My peppercorn sauce was again quite bland in flavour and there wasn't enough sauce for my liking. The truffle potatoes were slightly runny in texture but the flavour was good.

The kids meals were a great idea (bento boxes) with lots of options/combinations. The kids loved this idea! We were also served a chicken pizza on the house by the chef, again which the kids and family enjoyed.

So overall a nice night out but not the best for the price and expectations of a quality steak house. But it fits in with a hotel standard of food.

Reviewed July 16, 2016

- Amazing helpful service. One day, we had to leave at 6am, so they even let us come in before they were open to grab breakfast.
- So much option. Beautifully presented.
- Get the doughnuts, the chocolate fondues, the breads, croissants, cereals, curries, cheeses, indonesian dishes, fruits, yoghurts.... so much option!! The best breakfast banquet ever!
- Would definitely go for breakfast again and would recommend others to go too.

Date of visit: July 2016
FireRestaurantBali, Director of Cuisine at Fire, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2016

Hello anthrotraveller_1,

Greetings from sunny Bali!

I am so pleased to read this review not only for the lovely comments on the food but for the team noting you had to leave early and letting you in before we opened.

That is the true Balinese hospitality and work and I am blessed to work with such a caring team of cooks and service talent.

Glad you appreciated the breakfast and next time check us out for dinner.

reagrds

Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

The restaurant is beautifully made.

However as vegetarians, there is a very limited menu. The cous cous risotto was good although a little bland.

The pizza was great. We tried to order a pasta in mix sauce but this was extremely sub standard. One would expect W to get something as simple as a mix sauce pasta right.

2  Thank shaillyb2018
FireRestaurantBali, Director of Cuisine at Fire, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2016

Hello Shailly T,

This review surprises me as we have full separate vegetarian menus including many Gluten Free, healthy, vegan etc, this noticed and reviewed by many other reviewers.

Even though we are not a vegetarian restaurant we pride ourselves on having menus for vegetarians and not having to pick and choose from the regular menu. It consists of 8 appetizers and 9 main courses not including pizzas.

Maybe our restaurant is misleading on TripAdvisor as is says "vegetarian" in the description but that cannot be helped from our side and is put there by reviewers and not us in any way.

Pleased that you liked the venue design and thought the pizza was "great" the cous cous "good" although seems needed more salt from your comment of bland. Unfortunately the pasta I can not comment on as I do not remember a "mix sauce pasta" and maybe this got lost in translation as this is new to me and I am sure to our team.

We are always trying to improve and please all our guests and I would like to think we get many things right not only by the reviews we receive but many loyal guests and as you seem to have made up a pasta of choice you can see that we care enough about our guests and restaurant to accommodate such off menu special requests and cook whatever the guests wants, I have to say not many restaurants will try to go this far to please in-house or outside guests.

At any rate I apologize you didn't like your pasta in "mix sauce" but enjoyed the rest, if you would like to share what this dish is or how it should be feel free to email me at jack.yoss@whotels.com and we will try to make it how you like next time.