WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak

FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak
Ranked #5 of 184 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: European, Grill
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Lunch & Dinner Flame grilled, steakhouse cuisine, wood fired gourmet pizzas. A selection of dishes featuring family style dining. Fire is renowned for its variety in dry aged beef, specially sourced organic products and its dips and sambals which are offered to all diners, as well as its meat sommelier. A wood fired oven allows us the opportunity to crate individual styled pizzas and breads as well as oven baked dishes, Indonesian and Western for all meal periods.
Perth, Australia
“Great dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

The food was amazing, servings were large, great for either a group dinner or just for two. Staff were attentive but not annoying. If you're sating at W breakfast here is a treat!

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Mayberries
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Hello Mayberries,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor for our signature breakfast @ Fire, I sincerely appreciate the feedback for our wonderful talents who are passionately committed to providing memorable dining experiences and will gladly share with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Melbourne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing experience ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Absolutely recommend the Sunday Brunch was the highlight of our trip! Fantastic service & amazing food. Thank you to staff for being so lovely.

Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, July 18, 2014
Hello Sophg7,

Thank you for your recent visit to our signature Sunday brunch @ Fire, I sincerely appreciate the wonderful comments on TripAdvisor & will gladly share with the team.

I Look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Strasbourg, France
“Dissapointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

The Hotel W is a great venue on the beach at Seminak. We were 2 adults and 2 children aged 16 and 12. The Nasi Goring was dry. The beef rendang overly spicy. The satay had an unusaual flavor. While my prawns were good, the rest of the family were dissapointed.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank FamilyS27
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Hello FamilyS27,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit to Fire. I am disappointed to hear that we did not meet your expectation during your dining experience and would like to sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

I have noted your comments regarding our nasi goreng and rendang, which is always very popular and enjoyed by many. I will share with the team to ensure we pay closer attention to the consistency with our cooking.

I sincerely hope to personally welcome you back again in the near future to ensure, you experience the culinary delights of Fire.

Melbourne, Australia
“So good, we came here twice!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic friendly efficient service, didn't have to wait long at all for our delicious hot and very tasty food to be delivered to our table.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Stumpiestaines
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Retreat & Spa Bali - Seminyak, responded to this review, July 13, 2014
Hello Stumpiestaines,

Thank you for your recent visits to Fire, I sincerely appreciate the feedback for our wonderful service talents who are passionately committed to providing memorable dining experiences and will gladly share with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Perth
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Culinary innovation! ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Last year my wife Claire and I visited Fire and met Richard with every amazing coarse of the tasting menu.. This was undoubtably the best meal we had EVER had .On our return to Bali this year we could not leave without the same experience. Gusti, in Richards absence walked us through every coarse highlighting each delicate element of each coarse and showcasing the innovation Richard and his team deliver at this amazing venue. WOW!! Book ahead for the tasting menu you will not be disappointed!!!

1 Thank Ollieduhig
Hello Ollieduhig,

Thank you for your recent return visit to Fire & the wonderful comments on Tripadvisor for my signature tasting menu, sorry i missed seeing you & Claire. I am very happy to hear that my Sous Chef Gusti took such great care of you both and guided you through the 6 course menu. I am constantly evolving the menu and we are passionately committed to creating a great dining experience. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and will gladly share with Gusti & the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to Fire Restaurant.