“So good, we came here twice!”

FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak
Ranked #2 of 219 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: FIRE, the standout grill restaurant at W Bali – Seminyak, invites you to indulge in playful takes on bistro classics including roasts, tartars, salads and raw bar classics. As for the main attraction, experience the tableside meat board showcasing a variety of 12 signature cuts such as dry-aged Irish ribeye, Australian kiwami wagyu with a marble score of 9 and grain-fed Black Angus prime beef, Argentian beef and more.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

Fantastic friendly efficient service, didn't have to wait long at all for our delicious hot and very tasty food to be delivered to our table.

2  Thank Stumpiestaines
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Hello Stumpiestaines,

Thank you for your recent visits to Fire, I sincerely appreciate the feedback for our wonderful service talents who are passionately committed to providing memorable dining experiences and will gladly share with the team.

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Last year my wife Claire and I visited Fire and met Richard with every amazing coarse of the tasting menu.. This was undoubtably the best meal we had EVER had .On our return to Bali this year we could not leave without the same experience. Gusti, in Richards absence walked us through every coarse highlighting each delicate element of each coarse and showcasing the innovation Richard and his team deliver at this amazing venue. WOW!! Book ahead for the tasting menu you will not be disappointed!!!

1  Thank Ollieduhig

Hello Ollieduhig,

Thank you for your recent return visit to Fire & the wonderful comments on Tripadvisor for my signature tasting menu, sorry i missed seeing you & Claire. I am very happy to hear that my Sous Chef Gusti took such great care of you both and guided you through the 6 course menu. I am constantly evolving the menu and we are passionately committed to creating a great dining experience. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and will gladly share with Gusti & the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to Fire Restaurant.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Like many places in Bali you pay a premium here for being part of a 'scene'. But the food is good and you get what you pay for!

Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2014

Hello Dan B,

Thank you for your review on Tripadvisor, I sincerely appreciate the feedback as we passionately committed to providing memorable dining experiences and will gladly share with the team.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

My wife and I traveled to Bali on our honeymoon all the way from Jordan. Part of the exquisite experience at the W Retreat & Spa is Fire restaurant. Serving a variety of rich dishes and quality choices, my wife and I were very impressed, trying every day a new thing. The staff there, headed by chef Richard Millar, were fantastic; service oriented, cheerful, and energetic. Richard attended personally many times our table and took orders directly. He also invested time into explaining the types of food and drinks to us as well as recommending tips to make the best out of our trip. I miss Fire restaurant already. I wish it was in my country :D

Hello Sofian78,

Thank you for your recent stay @ W Bali to celebrate your honeymoon the wonderful comments on Tripadvisor regarding your dining experiences. I sincerely appreciate the great feedback for our wonderful service talents who are passionately committed to providing memorable experiences and will gladly share with the team.

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Last evening Nancy and Erik made our evening the best restaurant we have visited the past 2 weeks
There recommendations were spot on the wine list although small was beautiful with our choices
Richard one of the chefs attended our table and explained our desert which was the best I have ever eaten thank you to all the staff

Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2014

Hello Lynpj,

Thank you for your recent visit to Fire & the wonderful comments on Tripadvisor, I sincerely appreciate your feedback & am so pleased you loved my signature 64% Chocolate Melting Sphere. Our wonderful service talents are passionately committed to providing memorable dining experiences and I will gladly share with Nancy & Erik.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to W Retreat & Spa Bali.