“Amazing Easter buffet death by fire, overeating!”

FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak
Ranked #1 of 209 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Grill
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: FIRE, the standout grill restaurant at W Bali – Seminyak, invites you to indulge in playful takes on bistro classics including roasts, tartars, salads and raw bar classics. As for the main attraction, experience the tableside meat board showcasing a variety of 12 signature cuts such as dry-aged Irish ribeye, Australian kiwami wagyu with a marble score of 9 and grain-fed Black Angus prime beef, Argentian beef and more.
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Whenever I get the chance I like to go to the Sunday lunch buffet at the W hotel's Fire restaurant. It has always been great food and equally excellent service. There are a lot of great places to eat in Seminyak Bali, but this has to be my favourite. It isn't the cheapest restaurant in town, but the Sunday Brunch is great value for money. The food is always a little bit above the rest, and the service by the staff is second to none. They are so friendly, it feels like family. Today is Easter Sunday, I arrived late to find there were no available tables to be had anywhere inside or out. Without further hesitation, they set up a separate table at the entrance to some stairs. I was amazed at the trouble they went to help me out. The food was just great, lots of special Easter touches, and as soon as a table became available inside, they transferred me. Now that's what I call service! My thanks go to Tom the assistant manager, Nancy, Sakara, and Kiyan the lovely hostess who was managing all of the guests as they entered. My day started on a bit of a low, but the Fire at W, totally lifted my spirits. My thanks extend to Richard and all of his Food and Beverage team, sorry if I can't remember all the names, but they are all equally wonderful. I will be back!

1  Thank Nick134
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Hello Nick 134,

Thank you for the visit to Fire & the wonderful comments on Tripadvisor for the special Easter brunch. Our signature Hawker House - Street Feast is constantly evolving with specialties from around South-East Asia and we are passionately committed to creating a personalized experience. I sincerely appreciate your feedback and will gladly share with the team, especially Tom, Nancy, Sukara & Kian.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to W Retreat & Spa Bali.

There are newer reviews for FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak

Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Was looked after by Made Adi, Rika and Tono. Had a magic experience with the GF. 6 days at the W! Left in a blissful food coma. Fire for brekie and starfish blue for dinner and drank like fish at Woobar.

Highly recommend it!

1  Thank Josh F
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Hello DuckCurryLover,

Thank you for the wonderful comments on Tripadvisor regarding your dining experiences @ W Bali, I sincerely appreciate your feedback for our wonderful service talents who are passionately committed to providing memorable experiences and will gladly share with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

It was a last minute decision after only going to the W for a drink but what a great surprise to be treated to such a fantastic meal.
At the higher end of dinner prices in Bali but well worth it as the quality of service and food would suit any high end restaurant anywhere in the world.

2  Thank llebttam
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2014

Hello IIebttam,

Thank you for your recent visit to Fire & the wonderful comments on Tripadvisor, I sincerely appreciate your feedback for our wonderful service talents who are passionately committed to providing memorable dining experiences and will gladly share with the team.

I look forward to welcoming you back again to W Retreat & Spa Bali.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

The buffet has an international assortment of dishes, breads, pastries, cheeses, cereals, sushi, fruits, chocolate fondu and much more. There is also a menu that can be ordered from and is included in the buffet price. The lattes and fresh juices are exquisite. I highly recommend breakfast here.

1  Thank LHPUSAviaOki
Richard M, Manager at FIRE at W Bali - Seminyak, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Hello LJPUSAviaOki,

Thank you for the your review on our signature breakfast @ Fire, we are constantly changing the menu daily and always looking for ways to offer a wider selection that caters to all tastes including our table menu and pass around offerings.

I look forward to welcoming you back to W Retreat & Spa Bali.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

They have a good selection of steak, they have a Angus prime rib that's 1.3kg good for 4 people. How I wished I had 2 more friends with me.

1  Thank SkullHex

Hello SkullHex,

Thank you for your recent visit to Fire Restaurant, Our signature 1.3kg 200 day grain fed Black Angus Tomahawk beef rib is very popular and is easily shared with 2-3 people. I hope you have a chance to come and back and try this flavourful cut.

I Look forward to welcoming you back again soon.