“coziness meets price!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Uluwatu, Bali, Indonesia
“coziness meets price!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

This place has a great portion for each of their food and pastry. A cozy place to hang out, relax and enjoying the food with your companion. Food is awesome. I like their ayam penyet. Spicy and serves on a traditional cobek. Taste and price range is fair. The waiters/waitresses are full of smile and well trained. Easy to find and easy park as well. No view, that is why you need a great companion unless you are on a hurry dine in.

• Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
“Great crispy duck!”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

This is a rather simple restaurant with fresh food and friendly staff. Indonesian decorum. Try the crispy duck with local spices, rice and vegetables. Delicious, well done. Other Balinese and Indonesian fare are also on the menu, but I never order anything else than the crisy duck! Go and check it out for yourself.

• Visited February 2014
Jakarta, Indonesia
“A little bit overpriced for the food you offered”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I was ordering roast duck & duck fried rice with my family. The taste was average, good but not too special. The ambience and decoration os this restaurant was average, a little bit cozy but too dark for some spots. But I have too pay a little bit overpriced for the food they served. I didn't know this restaurant until my driver brought me here, he said most of Jakarta's (or local people) came to here when they visit Kerobokan area, was it true?? Daniel MD, Jakarta

• Visited March 2014
Bali, Indonesia
“Overpriced for the taste they offer”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

As an Indonesian tasting indonesian food I don't feel the food they serve is tasty. I ordered their main crispy duck and it tasted bland. My partner ordered the crispy duck with orange sauce and also was just so so. The beverages was quite ok. They're lucky I think just because located in petitenget area where it's one of the nice areas in bali that tourists will pass and see the restaurant. The atmosphere is so so.
For these reasons I say this restaurant is overpriced. The service was not that bad like some people say but maybe because it was a quiet evening?
Would I come back? No.

• Visited January 2014
“Tasty & tender ayam betutu”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Don't be put off by the place, it looks a bit run-down and very very dark at night (I recommend going here on lunch time) Warung Eropa serves very delicious ayam betutu. I came here twice and they never disappoint. The meat is very tender and the meat portion is huge. Beware: this ayam betutu is pretty spicy.
My friends ordered the fried duck and they seemed to be satisfied with the taste and portion. I'm not a big fan of duck so I didn't try it.

If you don't like the place, just take-away the food and eat it at the hotel.

• Visited December 2013