“BIt overpriced, good food”
Review of Warung Eropa

Warung Eropa
Ranked #10 of 17 Dessert in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Raleigh, North Carolina
“BIt overpriced, good food”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Ordered Roasted Duck, fried rice, beef, oxtail soup and many others. Oxtali soup was simply excellent but duck was dry. Smoking by chinese tourist on next table was the least likeable part but they do it anywhere and anytime.Will go again next time

• Indonesian first
“Great Duck!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I would have rated Very Good if it weren't for my nasi goreng with bebek order because I knew my friends really liked the Nasi Campur and other dishes that they've ordered.
My rice was very bland and it was saved by the wonderful taste of the small portion of fried duck chunks. The ambiance was lovely and it is a cozy place to hangout so it was alright for me in the end.

Perth, Australia
“Worst meal ever in Bali”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have been coming to Bali for over 15 years now and I have never experienced a worse meal in all this time. When we arrived we asked for a table for 2 and were told yes and then left waiting at the door as the waiter just walked away. We then had to ask another waiter and he seated us at a dirty table and again walked away. We had to then go and find another waiter to ask for a menu. I then wiped our table down as the staff didn't do this. We ordered the roast duck and what was served to us was several pieces of fat and skin, no actual duck meat, with a warm salad drenched in oil. It was inedible! I also oambassador sambal which we never got. With so much good food available in Seminyak this restaurant should be ashamed to serve such rubbish. DO NOT EAT HERE, there is so much better out there.

1 Thank Karen S
Jakarta, Indonesia
“the best crispy duck ever”
Reviewed December 25, 2013

this is the world champion of crispy duck. it's so yummy and delicious.. the seasoning is perfect and it so crispy that you can also eat the bone. I love their side dishes called "urap". it's a tasty boiled mix veggies. the place is also nice. it's cozy yet traditional and perfect for hang out with family and friends. the service is good. it's not too expensive for delicious duck like this. so just come and try it your self. and you don't have to travel far away to Ubud or else if u can have the best crispy duck at seminyak.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank inggi
Jakarta, Indonesia
“The variations are plenty”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have been recommended by friend of mine to Warung Eropa. My visit was in the middle of rain at 7PM. So I and colleagues ordered the special recommended menu which is crispy duck .. hhm and hot ginger tea...
We found that it really crispy, even the bone can also be eaten. Tea was also awesome with ginger taste...

I surely would go there to order another recipe ...