“Worst meal ever in Bali”
Review of Warung Eropa

Warung Eropa
Ranked #59 of 216 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I have been coming to Bali for over 15 years now and I have never experienced a worse meal in all this time. When we arrived we asked for a table for 2 and were told yes and then left waiting at the door as the waiter just walked away. We then had to ask another waiter and he seated us at a dirty table and again walked away. We had to then go and find another waiter to ask for a menu. I then wiped our table down as the staff didn't do this. We ordered the roast duck and what was served to us was several pieces of fat and skin, no actual duck meat, with a warm salad drenched in oil. It was inedible! I also oambassador sambal which we never got. With so much good food available in Seminyak this restaurant should be ashamed to serve such rubbish. DO NOT EAT HERE, there is so much better out there.

1  Thank Karen S

Reviewed December 25, 2013

this is the world champion of crispy duck. it's so yummy and delicious.. the seasoning is perfect and it so crispy that you can also eat the bone. I love their side dishes called "urap". it's a tasty boiled mix veggies. the place is also nice. it's cozy yet traditional and perfect for hang out with family and friends. the service is good. it's not too expensive for delicious duck like this. so just come and try it your self. and you don't have to travel far away to Ubud or else if u can have the best crispy duck at seminyak.

1  Thank inggi
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have been recommended by friend of mine to Warung Eropa. My visit was in the middle of rain at 7PM. So I and colleagues ordered the special recommended menu which is crispy duck .. hhm and hot ginger tea...
We found that it really crispy, even the bone can also be eaten. Tea was also awesome with ginger taste...

I surely would go there to order another recipe ...

Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

you don't need to go far away to ubud or else,just come to seminyak pettitenget,u will find warung eropa. I think they have the best crispy duck with, delicious! Every time I come to Bali, this must be my first visit , and best for lunch time, cozy place, and try wheatgrass shoot,healthy choice! They never let me down,kind service,and best taste in food! Most fav is crispy duck package and fried chicken package with sambel matah and sayur asem.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The crispy duck is a great treat, crispy and juicy. The sambal bali is also really tasty. One of the best duck dishes I have ever had.
It is a little bit pricey, but I am still willing to pay for it. The venue and service is decent.