“The have the best Crème brûlée I have ever tastes”
Review of Warung Eropa

Warung Eropa
Ranked #9 of 17 Dessert in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

A friend told me that this place served the best Crème brûlée in Bali and my God he was right! the food was ok and the service was also ok. overall my experience here is only memorable because of the Crème brûlée

There are newer reviews for Warung Eropa

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was here with my friends who wanna eat crispy duck, and they said they're happy with their food. I am not duck fans, so i choosed fried oxtail menu. When the menu came, its just came oxtail and rice, as i know from all place normally they give us also 1 bowl of soup. Then i asked if you give me also the soup, the nice waitress took the soup for me.
Delicious Tiramisu ..
Generally this restaurant like many other duck restaurant, nothing really special here.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I ordered Crispy duck while my hubby got himself nasi goreng bebe. We both enjoyed our food and for the price, they were very good value for money. Staff were not attentive.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We decided that crispy duck was first on the agenda on our current Bali visit and were not disappointed.

Prices have moved upwards very slightly and serve sizes slightly down but the crispy duck is still fabulous and the beer extremely cold.

The scallops with garlic butter were perfect.

The crispy duck will see me back again and again

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Last night we went to the place next door, also claiming to have the best Ubud duck , seems everyone is on a bebek promotion.
Set in a traditional building, (bit like Biku) , had all the offerings that most have, plus European dishes.Quite a few Indonesian guests dining there mix of families,& couples.
Duck on special and variations in Bebek goreng etc.
We strated with a calamari starter, really nice. Nasi Champur & Bebek Goreng for main. Both good.
Service was attentive and efficient .
Point for the owners, would be nice if they were a little more discreet when demanding and tasting the dishes on for the night. There was an arrogance that was embarrassing , especially for the staff in front of guests.