“Good food but expensive drinks!”
Review of Warung Eropa

Warung Eropa
Ranked #59 of 213 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Juices, teas, coffees and generally drinks are much more expensive than in other places. We entered for a while to have refreshment and got surprised by the prices of drinks. Food is OK.

Reviewed September 6, 2012

if you want the best place to go to have best local AND western cuisine.. from escargot to crispy duck ... from duck confit to nasi rawon, from steak to grilled fish... anything you choose will satisfy your appetite!! my favorite restaurant in Bali... for family, for locals and visitors.... the best in its kind! Highly reccomended

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Of Course You must believe it! The Roasted duck is so damnd crispy! I can stop smilling at it and crunch my heart also :) i love the duck more than my boyfriend hahaha. Warung Eropa is the best restaurant instead of Bebek Bengil, in my humble opinion.

1  Thank naynachan
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Bebek Bengil, the duck is so damn "tough" to be eaten". In the other hand, i love crispy duck. In here, the duck is so lovely and crunch my heart, its damn crisp bro!. Really Must Try, Best Fried Duck in Bali. One more thing, My girlfriend loves the duck more than me hahahaha

1  Thank albericsugiri
Reviewed August 23, 2012

The crispy duck had been deep fried to beyond a crisp - there was barely anything to it. The rest of the food was just as bad, the service was below average for Seminyak and they seamed short staffed - which makes no sense in this market.

We wanted to try the best traditional Indoensian/Balinesian food around and were very disappointed. Warung Sobek and a dozen other little places were much better.

I just can't for the life of me understand how the reviews are so good????