“Amazing ribs!”
Review of Naughty Nuri's - CLOSED

Naughty Nuri's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Terrace, garden and indoor seating for eating those wicked ribs and drinking those brutal martinis. Get a "shake, shake, shake" dance with any martini order. Funky and fun decor with naughty piggies everywhere. Meet new friends by sitting at communal tables or choose a smaller table for more intimate moments. Come for lunch, dinner or pre-club launch, our friendly staff will welcome you anytime.
Wellington, New Zealand
“Amazing ribs!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Great good, good price and fantastic experience with a line for tables (we went early around 6.15 and skipped this) you can only know it's worth your while. I recommend the pork ribs but everything on the menu sounded good and authentic! Add this to your trip plan!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Perth, Australia
“Ribs... Didn't want to try anything else...”
Reviewed July 12, 2014

So whenever i go somewhere I always google "Best ribs in ????".

So when I did that for Bali, Naughty Nuri's came up. I had high expectations as I love my pork ribs. I was gleefully satisfied as I ordered two racks of ribs and the tenderness and flavour were awesome. We didn't try anything else on the mains menu (The sweet potato fries were great as well). We went there for ribs only and couldn't be happier.

If you are a rib fanatic like me you won't be disappointed.

• Visited July 2014
Hong Kong, China
“Fun food ”
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

For you need a good night out, start with this restaurant. Order the lychee martini and before the absolutely delicious spare ribs arrive, you may already drunk! Super fun place, great food and fit sure a place to go back... Although overpriced I have to say... But nevertheles, a must go when friends visit!

Madrid, Spain
“Price for the food”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This place is destroy by his success ...actually now 90% customer are chinese indonesian...the ribs have almost no meat on it . In final for almost 40 dollars , you are still hungry

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Rodrigo S
Singapore, Singapore
“Delicious pork ribs”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This restaurant was located 5 mins drive from where we stayed in Seminyak, Bali. So we went to try the famous pork ribs and crispy duck there. Both thumbs up!!!!

I ordered a mango milkshake, very nice too.

The price is very reasonable and for those who love pork ribs, this Naughty Nuri's Warung is not to be missed.

• Visited July 2014