“Ribs... Didn't want to try anything else...”
Review of Naughty Nuri's - CLOSED

Naughty Nuri's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Terrace, garden and indoor seating for eating those wicked ribs and drinking those brutal martinis. Get a "shake, shake, shake" dance with any martini order. Funky and fun decor with naughty piggies everywhere. Meet new friends by sitting at communal tables or choose a smaller table for more intimate moments. Come for lunch, dinner or pre-club launch, our friendly staff will welcome you anytime.
Reviewed July 12, 2014

So whenever i go somewhere I always google "Best ribs in ????".

So when I did that for Bali, Naughty Nuri's came up. I had high expectations as I love my pork ribs. I was gleefully satisfied as I ordered two racks of ribs and the tenderness and flavour were awesome. We didn't try anything else on the mains menu (The sweet potato fries were great as well). We went there for ribs only and couldn't be happier.

If you are a rib fanatic like me you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

For you need a good night out, start with this restaurant. Order the lychee martini and before the absolutely delicious spare ribs arrive, you may already drunk! Super fun place, great food and fit sure a place to go back... Although overpriced I have to say... But nevertheles, a must go when friends visit!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This place is destroy by his success ...actually now 90% customer are chinese indonesian...the ribs have almost no meat on it . In final for almost 40 dollars , you are still hungry

1  Thank Rodrigo S
Reviewed July 11, 2014

This restaurant was located 5 mins drive from where we stayed in Seminyak, Bali. So we went to try the famous pork ribs and crispy duck there. Both thumbs up!!!!

I ordered a mango milkshake, very nice too.

The price is very reasonable and for those who love pork ribs, this Naughty Nuri's Warung is not to be missed.

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

This is one of my favourite places to eat. I wrote a review some months ago about the tuna. Amazing. We stopped in the other day for ribs. Best I've ever had. Anyhow I ordered the rib soup. Rib Soup?????? Ya. But OMG I'm going back for more tonight!!!!!!!! Don't question it just order it. It A party in your mouth.