“Good food plus nice atmosphere”
Review of Naughty Nuri's - CLOSED

Naughty Nuri's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Terrace, garden and indoor seating for eating those wicked ribs and drinking those brutal martinis. Get a "shake, shake, shake" dance with any martini order. Funky and fun decor with naughty piggies everywhere. Meet new friends by sitting at communal tables or choose a smaller table for more intimate moments. Come for lunch, dinner or pre-club launch, our friendly staff will welcome you anytime.
Reviewed January 27, 2014

While Chinese are famous for their choosy tongue, pork's ribs in this restaurant is one of the best meal I had during my short stay in Bali. The local guy next to me said he came to visit this restaurant during the short air transfer. The rib is juicy and tasteful, up to a standard compared with the Guangdong Xiaomei (PPQ dishes of Canton). There are soft and hard parts of the ribs and the sweetness is not too much not too little. There was always a queue outside the restaurant after fall of the night. Atmosphere was good. Staff were busy but carrying smile. I was sitting alone outside in the smoking area and the setting allowed me to communicate with other guests. It was a nice talk to the guy next to me.

1  Thank Patrick Cw N

Reviewed January 27, 2014

this restaurant serve the best RIBS BBQ in Bali,located only 5 minutes drive from the center of Seminyak. really tasty ribs without travelling all the way to ubud. its a must for you who love pork ribs bbq dishes.

1  Thank wayan d
Reviewed January 26, 2014

I guess it's an institution in Bali but i found the ribs good if a little dry. Place was packed.Service a little slow. Fun to try once.

1  Thank bradley c
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Hi there! My name is Prama, i am balinese who loves pork so much. I went to naughty nuri's warung in Batubelig on 26th of January 2014, lunch time, with my boyfriend. As soon as i arrived there, i was welcomed by a couple of friendly staffs, one of them named NORMAN if im not mistaken. They are very helpful and nice. This was my first visit to nuri's batubelig because normally i used to eat often in naughty nuri's in ubud. There the staff are also nice, friendly and helpful.
Unfortunately, in the end of our lunch i notice that one of their staff named ENY if im not mistaken treat us differently with others foreigner guest. She treats others foreigner customers so friendly including the chinese ones. I said this because we are the only two guests who were sitting there and did not get her "THANK YOU", welcome words or any other magical words. she mingled and said HI to other guest but not us. I am not trying to exaggerating things but i think you have to treat your customer or guest equally right? because I also paid my bills, normal price.i am assuming that it is just because we are local (balinese), i hope that this is wrong. It was my first time but the worst lunch time ever in Nuri's. And worse, in our way out of the restaurant she didnt even said anything like we were not there before, so weird.
In addition, i am writing this review based on my self-experience, i dont know the owner of this warung and have never known them before and their staff as well. Once again this is a review as a pork ribs lover experience. I prefer to eat in other restaurant with a lil bit less delicious than nuris but with a much more excellent service. And by writing this i hope that nuris will always be loved not just by tourist or foreigner but also by local balinese people. Please treat your guest the same way, equally.

1  Thank PramaKarisma
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Was recommended this place by a friend , flippen best ribs in Bali !!!
Was great food, great service, n great value for money!!!
Everything on the menus looked lovely and good size portions too, you'll never go hungry!!!!