New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“2nd time & it's even better!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Naughty Nuri's - CLOSED

Naughty Nuri's
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Terrace, garden and indoor seating for eating those wicked ribs and drinking those brutal martinis. Get a "shake, shake, shake" dance with any martini order. Funky and fun decor with naughty piggies everywhere. Meet new friends by sitting at communal tables or choose a smaller table for more intimate moments. Come for lunch, dinner or pre-club launch, our friendly staff will welcome you anytime.
Singapore, Singapore
“2nd time & it's even better!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Dined at the Ubud restaurant in March & this time, we decided to try a different location. I'm glad we did!

Unlike the more traditional diner in Ubud, this branch is more like a theme restaurant. The location is a little further down from where it is stated online so if you can't find it, just ask the cabbie to drive further on. With the grill situated outside if the restaurant, you most likely won't miss it.

I was intrigued with how the restaurant was put together. The lamp shades are traditional metal biscuit tins, the tables n chairs from recycled wood, bottle caps for entrance screens... Little touches of what are used locally into practical new usage! Brilliant!

A friend of mine said Anthony Bourdain ordained their martinis the best he has ever had outside of NYC & I ordered it. To my delight, when it is served, a group of waiters surrounded our table @ the waiter holding the cocktail shaker would begin the 'shake' dance whilst shaking the martini! It was so delightful I had them repeat it & they happily obliged! My Lychee Martini was fab too!

Food was top notch. Ribs are a must-have. I paired mine with a side of salad & salad was served super fresh! No 'dead' or droopy leaves in the bowl, something I frequent dread to see. The only dish I'd say not to order are the sausages. Poorly portioned for the price charged.

Overall, I'd return for sure & share the venue with friends & family headed to Bali.

Well done!!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
“Great Ribs and Great Chops!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

We were introduced to Naughty Nuri's during our trip to Bali in August 2012 in order to make plans for our wedding there. Once we tried their ribs and pork chops, we had no doubt that we wanted them to be our caterer at our post-wedding pool party.

And we were so glad that they did! All our guests loved their ribs and pork chops and many told us that it was one of the best bbq they had ever had!! Over the past year, we must have returned to Bali 2 or 3 times in order to make plans for the wedding and we made sure that we would pay at least 1 visit to Naughty Nuri's. After our wedding we even returned again on the night before we flew home because we knew we would just miss their great food.

All in all, don't miss out. This is definitely one of the must-go places in Bali!

Jaipur, India
“The best pork ribs ever !!! Obelix's Pork-Like”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is the only restaurant that is worth for me to take a "quite" far distance (because I used to stay in Nusa Dua area), to have the best pork ribs ever !! If you love a comic of Asterix-Obelix, then I thought this was an Obelix's favorite pork ---- in my imagination.... :)) It's so tasty, sweet, tender...and if you like a chilli sauce, they have a very special one... very hot & spicy, but nice ! I love it !

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Awesome, awesome pork ribs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

Forget about the other things in the menu, sit down and order at least 1 pork rib per person, and eat till your heart's content.

We had to go back there again, and would have done so again and again if we stayed nearby. Delicious pork ribs that is just nice in size to satisfy our pork cravings.

• Visited September 2012
Bali, Indonesia
“Mixed bag”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

Came here in 2011 and also 2012. First visit was great and all the hype was answered with great ribs. However, on our 2nd trip my ribs were not cooked properly and the meat was not falling off the bones as usual. I will give it another go next time due to the fun atmosphere.

• Visited September 2012