“amazing ribs”
Review of Naughty Nuri's - CLOSED

Naughty Nuri's
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Terrace, garden and indoor seating for eating those wicked ribs and drinking those brutal martinis. Get a "shake, shake, shake" dance with any martini order. Funky and fun decor with naughty piggies everywhere. Meet new friends by sitting at communal tables or choose a smaller table for more intimate moments. Come for lunch, dinner or pre-club launch, our friendly staff will welcome you anytime.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

simple place, loud, fun... lot of pigs (fake) everywhere.... the ribs??? what to say...AMAZIIIIIIING!!!! i really got addicted... went there 3 times in my one week stay in Bali... strongly recommended

naughtynuris, Guest Relations Manager at Naughty Nuri's, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear Ruxman,
Thank for your review. AMAZIIIIIING!!! Love hearing that. Thanks for recommending our Warung. We look forward to welcoming and serving you as our addicted naughty guest.
Oinky cheers from NNW/Batubelig.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

If you are a pork lover, this is the place. Try the pork ribs and you'll get addicted. I ordered pork ribs and my wife ordered the chicken. The chicken was awesome too. For the pork ribs, the damage cost is around USD 8-9 (IDR 89.000).

Unfortunately, because the place was so crowded, we got the seat in the share table which is not a suitable place if you need some privacy with your spouse. The service was good but couple of waitress will treat you differently if you are a local / domestic tourist (in a negative way).

Overall, it offers you the best food (especially the pork ribs) and will going back soon if I get the chance to go to Bali again.

Dear Sayurasem,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Warung and also for sharing your wonderful experience. We have well noted your concern and we apologize if our service has not lived up to your expectation. We will be sure to improve our service quality and we certainly look forward to welcoming you back to our Warung in the near future.
Naughty cheers, NNW/Batubelig.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

During my last vacation to Bali , I discovered that place close to the villa where I was staying.
I recommend it with great enthusiasm!! The food is great , the service excellent , the staff always nice and efficient!!!
The manager , Mr Ashley Barua is a real gentleman . The second time I was there , he recognized me , and came to say hello. So did the staff members I saw a few times , which made the experience of dining there even nicer!!
Seeing the great affluence every night I was in the restaurant makes me believe that I am not the only one to like it!

naughtynuris, Guest Relations Manager at Naughty Nuri's, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

Dear Photogeo,
We loved your super enthusiastic review! Thank you so much. Our staff will always do their best to exceed our guests' expectations. Btw, Mr. Ashley Barua is delighted with your comments about him and sends his naughty regards.
Oinky Cheers, NNW/Batubelig.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went for dinner recently and everyone really enjoyed the ribs. Nachos were also delicious and the staff and atmosphere were fun.

Didn't try to much else, but the place is always full and you can't reserve in advance. Would definately go back again.

Dear morrisjanita,
Thank you so much for your review. Next time we'd love for you to try other dishes -- we're sure you won't be disappointed.
Naughty cheers, NNW/Batubelig.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

What can I say? Great food, great place, great concept. Very good ribs, pork satay, and chicken quedisala. We keep coming back and keep over eating!

Dear Edwardkusuma,
Thank you so much for your fantastic review. We're glad that we left you speechless! Come back soon and keep over eating ;).
Oinky cheers, NNW/Batubelig.