“Beautiful Seafood and ambience on my second visit”
Review of Sardine

Sardine
Ranked #18 of 213 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2014

This was my 2nd time to Sardine and I must say I still enjoyed possibly more than my last time!
I had an amazing Barbecued fish and the snapper was so delicious!
My friends I was with enjoyed it too and the service is outstanding !
try and fit it in whilst you are in bali, you will love it!

1  Thank TLCM64

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The food was tasty and presented well in an atmosphere that was warm and welcoming. We shared lots of dishes and tried different cocktails. Would definitely go back again!

1  Thank Danielle_Somers
Reviewed March 15, 2014

When there for a drink with my partner and two friends.. The scenery of the restaurant so very nice and romantic....would love to go there for food for my next visit...

Reviewed March 14, 2014

The food was good but what made it special for us was the lovely setting at the rice field with a magical illumination. We loved it.

Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

Amazing setting looking out over rice fields. Truly spectacular. Started with sashimi and sushi starters which were fresh and enjoyable but lacking a punch. Some chilli or extra zing would have taken it further. Mains we had snapper which was cooked wonderfully. Two fillets was 1 too many! Dessert we retreated to directly in front of rice fields and the pana cotta was simply brilliant. Great way to finish. American hostess gave it a class, hierarchical feel - servers, waiters, hosts all have their particular job to do. But all very nice and felt very special to be at a very romantic venue. Recommend.