“Great Atmosphere”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Our guide recommended this place to us on our way back from our tour. My family and I enjoyed the atmosphere of this place. The light coming from the torches gave a soothing glow to the place which I felt was a great ender to our fast paced day.

The staff were exceptionally friendly and attentive. The serve staff were quick to refill empty drinking glasses and serve our food.

I had their pan fried mahi-mahi and the fish was moist and delicious. The salad that came along with it was tangy but good as well.

This place is great for those date nights with the special someone and special dinners with friends and family.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, U.A.E.
“yummy yummy in my tummy”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

wow.... we loved the food here. Wished the portions were larger though. Delicate tastes and lovely views. Decor beautiful too. We will be coming here again. My sister will be visiting and this is a place I want to take her too... to impress her with my restaurant choosing skills... she is my eldest sister after all :)
Many of their menu items change daily so there is always something new to try. Can't wait till next time.

Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Will be back”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

A group of us had dinner at this restaurant a couple of weeks ago. We made a reservation based on the popularity of the place. Our table wasn't ready when we arrived which wasn't an issue for us so, we spent about 15 minutes seated at the bar with a drink and some really entertaining bar staff. They set the scene for a really enjoyable night. The meals and service were great. The small lamps/torches provided to read the menu are a good idea in the circumstances as the overhead lighting is not set to be overly bright. I personally would have preferred a bit more overhead light but it certainly didn't impact on the night. We all enjoyed our meals and the pricing was very good. Assistance from the staff in getting a couple of taxis when we left was also great. We will visit this restaurant again when we return to Bali next year.

Perth, Australia
“A magical experience”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Visited Sardines on a family recommendation. I definitely was not disappointed. The location overlooking a private rice paddy was magical, at night the paddy and garden are elegantly illuminated. The restaurant is open under a bamboo roof. Staff are very efficient and attentive. The King fish main served on a bed of risotto was delicious and some of the best fish I have tasted. The menu is predominantly sea food although there are other options. My humble opinion however is if you visit Sardines you must have the fish - you will not be disappointed. My wife and I had a truly wonderful meal in elegant but relaxed surroundings - will definitely be back.

Visited November 2013
Adelaide, Australia
“Great Food Everytime”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We have been to sardine multiple times now and we are always thrilled with the food. The Scallops are divine and I had the Sea Bass for main and it was fantastic. Fantastic decor and confortable setting. Wine is pricy, but a must with good seafood. Just across the road from Metis and truely great seafood. My wife even purchased a number of the green glass pieces from their little shop. Bubble wrapped and ready to transport.