“Would much rather be elsewhere..”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Sardine

Sardine
Ranked #20 of 197 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Would much rather be elsewhere..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was recommended to me by a close friend for being the new 'spot' for dining in Bali.. From start to finish we were disappointed.

Maybe it was that our expectations were high coming from having a drink at metis... Or had a bad taste in my mouth from having a 8:30p res and not getting seated til 9 (on a monday)

The food was very, very average. Nothing about ANY of the dishes were unique. Had better food the night before in Jimbaran..

Would only go back if someone invited me. Plenty of other places in this price point.

• Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
sydney
“MY FAVOURITE DINING EXPERIENCE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was the first time I've dined at Sardine in all my Bali visits & I think I've found a new favourite. Gorgeous food, beautiful setting & outstanding service. More than your average price point but well worth it! A must do on my list for each trip now

Brisbane, Australia
“Great food in a picturesque setting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

A gorgeous restaurant set amongst a rice paddy. A lovely ambiance. Excellent food - mainly a seafood restaurant, but with a few meat dishes.
Excellent service but the setting was the highlight. Highly recommended. Would definitely come back here.

Cairns, Australia
“Great dining experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I found this restaurant by accident and was immediately enchanted by its look. Nestled along a rice field with comfortable seating I couldn’t wait to have dinner there.

Luckily we booked ahead as we go the last booking for the busy Saturday evening.

It’s a restaurant that specialises in fish and my friends and I were not disappointed! One of my friends who is not a fan of seafood opted for the duck which he said was the best he’s had in a very long time. The mains and desert were beautifully presented and prepared. The produce definitely shined and the taste buds tingled.
Very much enjoyed the evening and the dinner. Staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about the flavour combinations.

The wine menu is on the very high priced scale ($40 plus) but the $7 cocktails (which are excellent) make up for it. I very much enjoyed the Espresso based cocktail.

For desert we were asked if we’d like to enjoy the deserts on the very comfortable couches along the rice fields. A nice touch! The chocolate fondant was divine!

In all I can highly recommend this place. Should I ever return to Bali, I will come back to this restaurant and try the ravioli.

Sydney
“Fabulous dining experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Gorgeous restaurant, not far from Seminyak. Setting is in a rice paddy - great use of lighting in the rice paddy and ambience at restaurant second to none. Seafood is the speciality here - absolutely delicious. Staff were brilliant. A real treat to sit on large, comfy lounges after dinner for after dinner drinks/ dessert and relax. Thoroughly recommend.