“Quality establishment”
Review of Sardine

Sardine
Ranked #20 of 199 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Melbourne, Australia
“Quality establishment”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Excellent atmosphere, great food and cocktails. Pascal and Pika always super hosts and well done in maintaining the high standard of staff and service. A walk through your rice fields at the end of dinner is always a relaxing experience.

Visited November 2012

• Turkish first
jakarta
“we.like.SARDINE”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

we went to Sardine for dinner.. the staff said the inside table only available when you make a booking.. so on we go to the outside table.. Not bad! In fact I think it's cozier than sitting inside..
with the lamps ON in the garden made a nice ambiance while we enjoyed our food, the staff were friendly and the rice view is something else! BEST dinner ever..FABULOUS!!!

Visited August 2012
Hong Kong, China
“Nice ice cream and special treat”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The set was what I liked. And the manager looked very sexy. The dessert we had was a icey like ice cream. It had two pieces of biscuits on it in shape of fish. That just like one of the horoscopes.

Visited October 2012
Australia
“It blew me away”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I loved everything - the setting, the staff, the food, the drinks, the vibe of the place - just everything, It blew me away, I thought it was going to be a knock of western dinning experience, it was so much better. Went back two nights in a row. I would fly back just to go there.

Visited November 2012
Hope Island, Australia
“Absolute 5 star”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My sister had heard about Sardine Restaurant so I printed info and address for our holiday. The decor and ambience was amazing. Service and food was impeccable. I would get up from my chair and someone was there to fold my napkin and when I returned the chair was pulled out for me to sit down and napkin placed on my lap. The Sardine Restaurant I might add was booked out. Our meal and cocktails were absolutely beautiful and I would recommend this restaurant to my friends. Prices were reasonable, but not as expensive as a 5 star restaurant in most capital cities. Can't wait to take our friends from Melbourne at Easter. Cheryl Petruk. Gold Coast, queensland

• Visited November 2012