“absolutely aazig people and staff Ocha yo ar one hell of a manager”
Review of Jemme

Jemme
Ranked #13 of 209 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic
Description: Set in a stylish and comfortable environment, Jemme offers casual dining in elegant and fully air-conditioned surroundings. From tasty lunch offerings to enticing dinner options & an extensive cocktail & wine list, we use fresh ingredients to create delicious home cooked food. Specialities include our sharing plates, baked portobello mushroom, cumberland pie, lobster & prawn thermidor, iced coffee souffle & of course our famous weekend roasts. And if that isn’t enough to satisfy your appetite, you could always opt for a spot of retail therapy in our beautiful adjoining fine jewellery store.
Reviewed June 10, 2010

W went to cafe jemme on tues the 8th of june and had the most fantastic night. The staff and general manager Ocha are the most obliging people I have ever come across had a fantastic night and they could not have done anymore for us. Food was unbelievable and the barman was fantastic even though what us four fussy girls wanted was not on the drinks menu he was only to keen to make it for us and made the most amazing garnishes!!! So to all of you thankyou very much and I will be recommending your restaurant to as many people that will listen

2  Thank haitch1

Reviewed June 9, 2010

Unbelievable! Food, service and value all truly unbelievable. We were the only large group (of eleven) on Sunday evening with a few couples scattered about. WOW! What can I say. Entrees were large and on most part flavoursome (my caesar salad was a bit average) the entree tasting plate by far the best option. Hubby to be and I had the chicken for two for main. The chicken was presented on a wooden board with mash, 3 gravies, cauliflower gratin and carrot and bean medlay. All I can say is scrumptious! Again another huge serving which we both struggled to finished (even though my boy can eat) Enough left over for the table to have a 'try'. All too full for dessert although they looked delish from what was served to the other tables. Cocktails were scrummy and well priced. For two courses and 2 cocktails came to approx AUD20.00. The quality of food at Cafe Jemme would definately be on par with one that would demand AUD35.00 a main course. Love the decor and attentive warm service Will I be back? Try and keep me away.

2  Thank deadpotplant
Reviewed June 6, 2010

Whilst holidaying in Bali recently, my partner and I had the absolute pleasure of dining at this amazing restaurant. We sipped on apple martinis that were just lush! We chose the seafood nasi goreng for main. This has to be the best nasi goreng that I have ever eaten. It was full of beautiful fresh seafood and very very tasty! The desert platter to share was delicious. We were licking the platter clean. Love the purple hues throughout and the chandelier in the non smoking area was breath taking. We will definitely recommend this restaurant to our friends in Australia and look forward to dining there again and again and again!

4  Thank BrisbaneWillow
Reviewed May 29, 2010

I just had to write about Cafe Jemme as it was truely wonderful, the food was excellent and the service was perfect. The decor of the restuarant is so so beautiful but the real jem of this place is the price. Although it was fine dining the prices were so reasonable espcially the wine list which is unusal for Bali! The cocktails were really exquisite too, apple martini's are a must!!! We had such a great time we went back to Cafe Jemme a few times and would totally recommend this place!!!

2  Thank ClaireW21
Reviewed May 20, 2010

Cafe Jemme wasn't open the first time I visited Seminyak 6 years ago, but I'm glad it is now. What an amazing place! I ate there 3 times and was only in Bali for 7 nights - I absolutely loved it! The food was perfect every time, and the menu is amazing combining great food from different cultures in one place at a very reasonable price. I especially loved the lobster bisque and roast chicken for 2! The interior of the restaurant is gorgeous, combined with a jewellery shop at the front which is stunning. Finally I must comment on the staff who were friendly and helpful and provided such excellent service on every visit - I would definitly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Bali - you won't be disappointed :-)

3  Thank lmhk82