“Amazing food, value for money”
Review of Jemme

Jemme
Ranked #13 of 213 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Description: Set in a stylish and comfortable environment, Jemme offers casual dining in elegant and fully air-conditioned surroundings. From tasty lunch offerings to enticing dinner options & an extensive cocktail & wine list, we use fresh ingredients to create delicious home cooked food. Specialities include our sharing plates, baked portobello mushroom, cumberland pie, lobster & prawn thermidor, iced coffee souffle & of course our famous weekend roasts. And if that isn’t enough to satisfy your appetite, you could always opt for a spot of retail therapy in our beautiful adjoining fine jewellery store.
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I have tried many restaurants in Bali and I still keep on returning to Jemme, the food is amazing (must try the grouper), it is very reasonably priced considering the quality of the food and the cleanliness and décor of the restaurant. This is a place to go for a great meal that is well priced whilst sitting in a beautiful restaurant.

2  Thank Tahnee93

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Firstly, I will say the the quality of the food at Jemme is outstanding. We had the crusted fish with mash as well as the pork belly with apple ginger salad, and then shared a tasting platter of desserts. The food seriously could not be faulted, and I'm really hoping they still have the fish on the menu when I next go back. Each dish was around AUD $12.50.
We ordered cocktails, as they are 2 for 1 Monday through Thursday. Unfortunately we were not given the discount, and at $10 per drink, it made quite a difference to our overall bill. This error wasn't picked up until we were well away from the area, and we didn't get a chance to go back.
The restaurant itself is stunning, filled with very elegant furniture. This is somewhere that you'll want to dress nicely for; not formal, but please no thongs.
We will go back, but will be more vigilant about checking the bill.

OchaJemme, Manager at Jemme, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear WizandOfAus, firstly thank you for your kind words about our foods.
I was sorry to hear about your experience with the bill, our 2 for 1 cocktail promotion is very popular, and I am sure this was a genuine mistake. Please let me know the date of your visit, or email me your copy of the bill to ocha@stockleys.com I will look into what happened (the promotion is based on 2 of the same cocktail being bought). If there was a mistake made, we will happily either refund you the difference, or give you the cocktail on your next visit.
I have informed our cashiers, and asked them to be especially careful in the future.\Please let me know when you are next visiting Jemme, and my apologies once more.

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Having been earlier in the year I was eager to return and had talked it up with my friends , one of whom was with neon this evening! However...... We went on the night they have the roast night only to find they had run out early and the staff were unhelpful and quite in attentive. I'm not sure if I'm keen on trying once again on my next trip to Bali as this outing has left a sour taste in my mouth.

OchaJemme, Manager at Jemme, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Dear Peter,
I was sorry to read your latest review, especially after the first glowing review you wrote about our roasts. My apologies we had run out of the roast when you came, they are becoming more and more popular, you must have come after a particularly busy lunch.
I was very disappointed to hear you found my staff unattentive, as usually I only receive compliments about them, but I will bring your comments up in our next staff meeting.
Next time you are in Bali, if you would like to try us again, please call in advance and I will make sure we have stock of the roast of your choice.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We had lunch at Jemme today and it exceeded all expectations. The food was delicious and so full of beautiful flavours. We ate the Duck Spring rolls for entre, Thai Duck Curry and rice for our mains and for dessert we shared the tasting plate which was all completely delicious. The lychee martini cocktails were refreshing and delish also.

The restaurants decor is beautiful and elegant and takes your breath away I would imagine it to be very intimate and romantic for dinner.

The staff are very happy, efficient, polite and more than a pleasure.

Our experience at Jemme was fabulously enjoyable and we would most definitely return.

2  Thank Sambo207
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This was sensational...great staff, beautiful decor, terrific value and outstanding food and service...put it on your next 'must do' when in Bali!

2  Thank gmb27