“My favourite meal in Bali”
Review of Jemme

Jemme
Ranked #9 of 200 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Contemporary
Description: Set in a stylish and comfortable environment, Jemme offers casual dining in elegant and fully air-conditioned surroundings. From tasty lunch offerings to enticing dinner options & an extensive cocktail & wine list, we use fresh ingredients to create delicious home cooked food. Specialities include our sharing plates, baked portobello mushroom, cumberland pie, lobster & prawn thermidor, iced coffee souffle & of course our famous weekend roasts. And if that isn’t enough to satisfy your appetite, you could always opt for a spot of retail therapy in our beautiful adjoining fine jewellery store.
Palm Beach, Australia
“My favourite meal in Bali”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had pre booked Jemme on our last night before heading to Denpasar airport. What a gorgeous way to finish a great holiday. When we arrived we were the only ones there so free to wander and enjoy the lush decor, sparking jewels and great ambience.
I had read to have the crispy crab cakes and so glad I did - absolutely delicious. For main I had the chilli prawn risotto - the best risotto I have ever tasted and I do make a mean one myself , they are not always easy to get just right. Desert was coconut creme brulee, again so memorable and my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
the staff were so helpful, they did hover a bit but they were trying so hard to please it was really nice. Loved our names written in silver pen on a leaf, what a sweet touch.
I would throughly recommend coming here and will do so again next time I come to Bali....in fact I will be dreaming about it !
I might also add that the bill was about 30-40 AUD less than similar standard restaurants and you can have 2 for 1 cocktails which yes we took advantage of. All in all a fantastic establishment.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
“My favourite Restaurant in Bali.”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I would have to say Jemme was my favourite restaurant during my 11 day stay in Bali! A Gorgeous looking restaurant from beautiful furniture to true first class service at a very reasonable price. Classy from the decore to the amazing jewels on display in their gallery.
The sharing platter was tasty as any entree platter could be with all little taste dishes done in very different flavours.
We then had their lobster bisque which had lots of competition in some of the fine new restaurants now in Bali but this one won our vote! Delicious !
We then shared their pork belly which was not fatty as lots of Bali pork Belly's can be but soft and juicy with a beautiful caramalised sauce with crackle done in dried chilli. It is a very big dish so we felt it could easily be shared. We chose a couple of side veg orders to have with it. Both superbly cooked.
The staff are beautifully trained in their friendly manner but also in the prepartion and ingredients of each dish. This is a new restaurant not to be overlooked on your trip to Bali ! It won us !
The staff trained to perfection and the food superb !

central coast
“One of the best meals in Bali, impressive”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Jemme was out last dinner on our way to the airport on our last day and it impressed us no end. The staff were so happy and friendly, extremely attentive without any pretence. The decor speaks for itself, over the top, yes, but we loved it, very glam and girly indeed and it was fascinating to look through the shop at the stunning jewellery, especially the new collection, just incredible.

With 2 for 1 cocktails Monday to Thursday nights we went straight for the se whilst deciding upon our meals, I really enjoyed the Crispy Citrus Crusted Crab Cakes with Green chilli & wasabi mayonnaise, such a nice light texture, following that I had the Salt and Pepper Chicken Breast with cheese and sage risotto cake and coq au vin sauce (delicious and tender) lastly I couldnt resist the Citrus Panecotta (divine delicate flavour with perfect wobble!) Cannot speak highly enough about Jemme as an overall dining experience and incredible value for money, we had been to "one of the best" restaurants in Ubud just days before and we both agreed that Jemme wiped the floor with it . Although Jemme has a fairly simple and homely menu it just goes to show that all the fancy ingredients and gastronomic plate smearing means nothing when it goes up against a simple dish made with great ingredients that are cooked to perfection. Am planning my next trip to include many more meals at Jemme. Absolutely fantastic note to end our girls holiday on!

1 Thank deeCentralCoast
Perth, Australia
“You'd never find this on your own!!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

We were so lucky to have been invited to Jemme for a Sunday roast on our last day in Bali. Our local friend recommended it and if it hadnt been for him we would never have known about this little treasure. It's elegant, well priced, great food and attentive staff. The roast was freshly cooked with fresh vegetables, you could also eat off the main menu but the roast was recommended so we went with it. Will definitely be back.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank worktotravel010
“Couldn't ask for more”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Upon arrival the ambience was inviting, all that glitters was indeed Jemme! We went on roast night, the beef was cooked to perfection , the Yorkshire puddings great the sauce delicious! We will definitely be gong back to this establishment. I almost didn't post this because I don't want it getting to popular!

• Visited May 2013