“Great food, great service, great experience”
Review of Jemme

Jemme
Ranked #15 of 218 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Set in a stylish and comfortable environment, Jemme offers casual dining in elegant and fully air-conditioned surroundings. From tasty lunch offerings to enticing dinner options & an extensive cocktail & wine list, we use fresh ingredients to create delicious home cooked food. Specialities include our sharing plates, baked portobello mushroom, cumberland pie, lobster & prawn thermidor, iced coffee souffle & of course our famous weekend roasts. And if that isn’t enough to satisfy your appetite, you could always opt for a spot of retail therapy in our beautiful adjoining fine jewellery store.
Reviewed April 26, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed my visit to Jemme. The staff were very attentive, polite and accommodating. The food was excellent and set me back less than AUD$30 for a cocktail, main and dessert, which was well worth it. I couldn't fault the experience in any way and would definitely recommend it.

4  Thank Soozl4

Reviewed April 22, 2013

This restaurant has now become my new favourite restaurant. I made a reservation for this restaurant by email from Perth and received a quick response. The food was devine. The price was much lower than I had expected and the service was excellent. They have a happy hour where you get two for one cocktails and we took advantage of that! The restaurant itself with all its decorations is beautiful. I recommend the tasting plate for dessert (which we shared between the four of us, even though it says for 2). I am looking forward to returning to this restaurant many times in November so I can try many more menu items!

3  Thank Tinkerbell_37_66
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I have mixed feelings about this place. Funny little restaurant, not much of an atmosphere. Service was fantastic however the food was a little inconsistent. My entree, crab cakes were fantastic. However the lamb medallions I ordered for my main were tough and more like rissoles, not even sure it was lamb! Not bad prices, would give Jemme the benefit of the doubt and go back for another meal. The cocktails were average, they sure love adding grenadine, which reminds me of being in my teens when this was added Smirnoff blacks to make them taste better! Not really up to scratch of some of the other cocktails you get in this area.

OchaJemme, General Manager at Jemme, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Caitlyn,

Thank you for your review, I am glad to hear you enjoyed our service, and the crab cakes (its my favourite starter).

Our meats are sourced from one of the Islands top suppliers. and I can assure you our lamb is lamb. I am sorry you did not enjoy your lamb medallions on this occasion, as its one of our best selling dishes and most guests rave about it.

I was disappointed to read your cocktail comments, and I can assure that we do not use, and do not even own a bottle of Grenadine behind our bar.

We do hope you will come and try Jemme again, and thank you for taking the time to review us, without your comments (good or bad`) we cannot improve our restaurant.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I've been there with my wife, a small romantic escape from the kids, and we really enjoyed it. Food is perfect, service is nice and smooth, it's classy and not overpriced, and they have a nice wine list. To sum up everything was just great!

3  Thank Yohan E
Reviewed April 11, 2013

jemme was a little tricky to find but was about a 20-25 minute walking distance on what looked like a main road (hard to tell in bali) from the oberoi where we stayed..... excellent meal complete with drinks and 3 courses (good size portions) for about $30-35 each!.... a similarly prepared and presented meal in nyc would have been at least double this.... try the sample platter for both appetizers and dessert... you won't be disappointed--- the atmosphere was also superior and well air conditioned!

3  Thank fonty3055