“Try the Chilli Martini!”
Review of Jemme

Jemme
Ranked #13 of 208 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Description: Set in a stylish and comfortable environment, Jemme offers casual dining in elegant and fully air-conditioned surroundings. From tasty lunch offerings to enticing dinner options & an extensive cocktail & wine list, we use fresh ingredients to create delicious home cooked food. Specialities include our sharing plates, baked portobello mushroom, cumberland pie, lobster & prawn thermidor, iced coffee souffle & of course our famous weekend roasts. And if that isn’t enough to satisfy your appetite, you could always opt for a spot of retail therapy in our beautiful adjoining fine jewellery store.
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This was my second visit to Bali and I couldn't wait to return to Jemme. I have been looking forward to returning ever since booking our trip to Bali. We stayed near Jemme in Seminyak so we had the chance to dine twice in their restaurant.

My favourite memory of my experience last time of Jemme was sitting outside looking out onto the rice field next door. We took the opportunity to do the same this time around. They seem to have recently renovated added to atmosphere - it just looks so glamourous.

I remember the Cumberland Pie was my favourite and they still had it on the menu. The combination of beef and vegetables created a delicious, rich and hearty meal topped with creamy mash. You must try it.

Seriously, I'm not the biggest fan of Chilli, but I tried the Chilli Martini at Jemme, by recommendation of the waiter, and it was something worth experiencing. Just order it and you won't regret it!

2  Thank DavL85
There are newer reviews for Jemme

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Upon entering I was taken back by the lack of patronage, usually this isn't a great sign. However there was nothing to worry about. The hostess was fantastic and the food above average. The jewellery shop attached has some nice pieces, albeit expensive.

OchaJemme, Owner at Jemme, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2012

I am so glad you enjoyed your meal with us, shame it was a quieter night, they happen occasionally. With regards to the jewellery, we actually have things for everyones price range, from 195,000 IRP (about $20) upwards.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

This was a great choice to end our holiday on a high note. The decor was superb and created a great atmosphere before the excellent food even arrived. We loved this restaurant and would thoroughly recommend it for the superb food, ambiance and friendly staff.

1  Thank Caroline S
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I have been to Bali three times in as many years and have always intended to have dinner at Jemme but made it this year for the first time. The food was equal to our best restaurants in Brisbane. The decor was a feast for the eyes and the staff were attentive without being intrusive. During my three visits to Bali I have dined at many of the well known and highly recommended restaurants but Jemme is now on the top of the list as far as I am concerned.

1  Thank Judojackson
Reviewed September 10, 2012

On our last day we had dinner a Jemme. It was a real surprise, friendly staff, good food, lovely wines and above all a very beautiful interior.

1  Thank godelieve