“excellent and friendly service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Jemme
Ranked #16 of 193 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Cuisines: European, Asian, British, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Set in a stylish and comfortable environment, Jemme offers casual dining in elegant and fully air-conditioned surroundings. From tasty lunch offerings to enticing dinner options & an extensive cocktail & wine list, we use fresh ingredients to create delicious home cooked food. Specialities include our sharing plates, baked portobello mushroom, cumberland pie, lobster & prawn thermidor, iced coffee souffle & of course our famous weekend roasts. And if that isn’t enough to satisfy your appetite, you could always opt for a spot of retail therapy in our beautiful adjoining fine jewellery store.
australia
“excellent and friendly service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2012

the staff make this restaurant. The food was good and well priced. If lobster thermidor is for you, then this is the restaurant. I'd prefer my lobster without any sauces, and I found that the menu included alot of this 'dated' style cuisine. But even though I say that, our meals were very tasty and we will return. The tasting platter of entrees was a great way to start the meal!

And daughter tells me that the 'mocktail' was the best she has ever had!!!

Visited May 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great 2 for 1 cocktails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

We loved Jemme, lunchtime cocktails 2 for 1 superb! The steak to die for, the ambience stunning. We will definetely be returning

Visited April 2012
“Stunning”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2012

The food at Jemme is off the charts. A very interesting menu with lots of variety. For starters the appetizer platter is a great way to try a few things. The calamari is excellent and the crispy duck spring rolls are fantastic. For mains, The Babi Guling and Pork belly with apple salad are hard to go past. Finally, they tell me the dessert platter is the way to go but I reckon you cant go past the warm chocolate pudding with caramel sauce an coconut icecream. Staff were friendly though not well trained. The Rp100 corkage for BYO is not unreasonable. Cant wait to go back.

Visited May 2012
Sydney, Australia
“perfect dinner every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

have been here 10+ times and its always great. good work guys

Visited February 2012
Perth, Australia
“Dee "a must visit"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2012

I visit Bali frequently as I have a villa in Sanur and Cafe Jemme was on my list. It did not disappoint, The service,food, price, ambience,staff, was the best and on my top choices,I have and will continue to reccommend this beautiful "House" Worth the journey from Sanur can't wait to return for more of the same.

• Visited April 2012