“Waiters recommendation - Eye Fillet”
Review of Metis

Metis
Ranked #29 of 234 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Scenic view, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: MÉTIS Restaurant, Lounge and Gallery is a sensory dining experience that embraces the sheer pleasures of living. With the recently opened lounge and beautiful garden, MÉTIS brings High Tea to a whole other level, a must try if you visit Bali. Flawless service in one of Bali's most elegantly sophisticated settings is just the beginning of this seduction into the depths of the five senses. MÉTIS is as fresh and sumptuous as the cuisine that graces its tables.
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I'm not a one eyed steak person. I enjoy the occasional piece of red meat and when I decide to have it I am hoping that it is flavorsome and cooked to my request. Being in bali I would normally steer clear of cuts of meat that I can get in Melbourne but upon the recommendation of the waiter I thought why not.
Easily the best piece of meat I have had in a long time. Flavorsome and cooked to my liking - med/rare.
Around the table of 6 there were clean plates going back to the kitchen - great sign of well portioned and excellent tasting food.
Service was ok tonight so possibly just caught someone on an off night. But the food was amazing to very hard not to be rated Excellent!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,873)

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The ambiance is very cozy and nice here..... Mostly very crowded at times and reservation might be necessary.....

I had a nice cocktail recommended by the bartender and the bar and it didn't disappoint me.....

Once again, the ambiance is very charming and I'd love to spend an evening out at this place....

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This restaurant is uniquely set around a large water lily pond. Pre dinner drinks on large porch beside pond then into softly lit dining area overlooking pond.
The food selection is varied with seafood, foie gras as well as pasta and meat options that will appeal to all. The prices are surprisingly reasonable for such a place ( $15-25 per main) although the vast wine list is not cheap. Some excellent French wines available.
It is a special classy place in an otherwise frenetic destination. The service is both efficient and friendly.
Definitely recommend for a special night out in Bali

Reviewed August 6, 2014

great place to have your formal dining in bali. their foei gras was the most famous in bali. could agree for more. the ambience also very nice balinese style

Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

We ate here last night fir a friends birthday. Staff were attentive and well trained, atmosphere was convivial and cultured, the wine list extensive and global although pretty expensive, the food was sublime! I had the stuffed quail - the jus was rich and intensively
flavoured with perfectly balance flavours. For desert I had the Grand Marnier soufflé which was amazing and light. We had a lovely night - I would recommend to anyone interested in terrific food in a relaxed atmosphere Hope you had a wonderful celebration.