“Excellent Everything!”
Review of Metis

Metis
Ranked #19 of 218 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: MÉTIS Restaurant, Lounge and Gallery is a sensory dining experience that embraces the sheer pleasures of living. With the recently opened lounge and beautiful garden, MÉTIS brings High Tea to a whole other level, a must try if you visit Bali. Flawless service in one of Bali's most elegantly sophisticated settings is just the beginning of this seduction into the depths of the five senses. MÉTIS is as fresh and sumptuous as the cuisine that graces its tables.
Reviewed May 9, 2014

I have dined here on several occasions, once with a friend, another time with my husband, and another time with extended family with a table of 12. Every visit has been excellent. The setting, service, attention to detail, and meals all without fault. Definitely worth paying the little extra for the experience. Don't go home without trying.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

We went here for dinner and had a typical European evening with foie gras for starter and steak as main accompanied by some nice red wine. Everything was perfect and met our expectations! The foie gras melted in our mouth and the steak was juicy, succulent and baked just right. I didn't have room for dessert so here's my excuse to go back for dinner next time! Overall, a good place with great wait-staff and wonderful food in a beautiful setting!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

We were just walking past Metis one afternoon and having heard a lot about this place and also having read the great reviews on TripAdvisor we thought we'd just walk in and try our luck. Unfortunately, we'd just missed the lunch sitting and it was going to be a couple of hours before the dinner sitting began. The staff were so nice, they said that they'd serve us early if we were happy to wait in the bar area for an hour. We were more than happy to sit by the bar area and take in the beautiful gardens whilst enjoying some refreshing drinks. There's nice music playing in the background which contrary to another review we didn't find to be too overpowering. The service was excellent. An hour later as promised we were taken to our table. The food was amazing, it's real fine dining, I ate 4 starters as opposed to having mains and everything I ate was out of this world. This restaurant deserves every accolade it gets. The food is absolutely amazing!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

Last night of our holiday thought we would have a special dinner, shown to our table did not get much of a welcome vibe from any of the staff. Waitress who had no personality bought out some tomato soup, main meals good quality produce but my trio of seafood was tiny, also 2 of us ordered lamb shanks said there was not much flavor to dish. Desserts were amazing but do not order coffee I sent it back. We have eaten at lots of the top end restaurants in Seminyak and and came out buzzing as we had great food and fantastic staff who went the extra mile definitely not the case here. When we paid the bill no one even asked if we enjoyed our meal. I will not come back when there is so much better on offer.

1  Thank airportaddict73
MetisRestaurant_Bali, MÉTIS Management at Metis, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2014

Dear MÉTIS Guest,

Greetings from MÉTIS Restaurant & Gallery!

Thank you for writing a review regarding your recent visit to our restaurant.

We apologize if your experience with us didn't meet your expectations.
However we do appreciate your valuable feedback.

Please acknowledge that we will keep your inputs as our reference in maintaining the quality of our product and service to meet our customer's satisfaction.

Hope to be able to welcome you again in the future.

Thank you very much.

MÉTIS Management

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I was overwhelmed last Thursday evening when I dined at this wonderful Restaurant. The food is beyond description, the staff are simply the 'best', and the garden views are just gorgeous. There are not enough superlatives to adequately describe my experience here, and I cannot wait to return.