“Delicious food! Beautiful setting”
Review of Metis

Metis
Ranked #19 of 209 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: MÉTIS Restaurant, Lounge and Gallery is a sensory dining experience that embraces the sheer pleasures of living. With the recently opened lounge and beautiful garden, MÉTIS brings High Tea to a whole other level, a must try if you visit Bali. Flawless service in one of Bali's most elegantly sophisticated settings is just the beginning of this seduction into the depths of the five senses. MÉTIS is as fresh and sumptuous as the cuisine that graces its tables.
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Lovely fresh food, stunning setting but no air con.
Highly recommend - the trio of tartare, duck confit and raspberry soufflé. The meal was simply divine! Also do try the Mentis breeze ginger cocktail, delicious!

There are newer reviews for Metis

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Fantastic service
Great food
Very special
Watch the drinks as the $$ soon add up
We managed to spend $1.7m rupee for two!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

Metis restaurant really earns his reputation! I always eat there at least once during each of my trip in Bali. The cuisine is delicate, tasty, creative. The service is perfect. The wine is a bit expensive. Always a great experience, nothing to complain about (although my friends and myself a quite difficult)

Reviewed April 15, 2014

The moment We entered this restaurant, we knew we will have excellent meal. The ambience is so relaxing, set up is beautiful with lotus pond behind. The food is very delicious, love every bite. The frog leg, escargot, raspberry souffle is excellent, so tasty. Service is excellent, waitress is so attentive. And the bill is not overwhelming. Will definitely come again.

1  Thank Ferliana21
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Metis was recommended to me by a friend and my partner sought it out due to its French influence and we were both very happy with the choice to dine here.
It was our last night in Bali and Metis made it romantic and special. While the cocktails we ordered weren't as generous as you might experience in some the other similar restaurants in the area the food more than made up for it. We order the trio of Pate for entrée and the snails in button mushrooms and both were delicious - I'd never eaten snails before!
I had the lamb shank special for main and my partner had the pork belly and both were rich, flavoursome and served alongside a creamy whipped potato which my partner described as being like that which his Mother made home in France.
The restaurant is set between an interesting gallery and a terrace of rice patties and ponds, with warm lighting - all in all - very romantic!