“Metis”
Review of Metis

Metis
Ranked #19 of 206 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: MÉTIS Restaurant, Lounge and Gallery is a sensory dining experience that embraces the sheer pleasures of living. With the recently opened lounge and beautiful garden, MÉTIS brings High Tea to a whole other level, a must try if you visit Bali. Flawless service in one of Bali's most elegantly sophisticated settings is just the beginning of this seduction into the depths of the five senses. MÉTIS is as fresh and sumptuous as the cuisine that graces its tables.
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Metis”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Fantastic service
Great food
Very special
Watch the drinks as the $$ soon add up
We managed to spend $1.7m rupee for two!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
French Riviera
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Metis restaurant really earns his reputation! I always eat there at least once during each of my trip in Bali. The cuisine is delicate, tasty, creative. The service is perfect. The wine is a bit expensive. Always a great experience, nothing to complain about (although my friends and myself a quite difficult)

Visited April 2014
Jakarta
“Just Perfect”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

The moment We entered this restaurant, we knew we will have excellent meal. The ambience is so relaxing, set up is beautiful with lotus pond behind. The food is very delicious, love every bite. The frog leg, escargot, raspberry souffle is excellent, so tasty. Service is excellent, waitress is so attentive. And the bill is not overwhelming. Will definitely come again.

1 Thank Ferliana21
Perth, Australia
“Beautiful Restaurant”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Metis was recommended to me by a friend and my partner sought it out due to its French influence and we were both very happy with the choice to dine here.
It was our last night in Bali and Metis made it romantic and special. While the cocktails we ordered weren't as generous as you might experience in some the other similar restaurants in the area the food more than made up for it. We order the trio of Pate for entrée and the snails in button mushrooms and both were delicious - I'd never eaten snails before!
I had the lamb shank special for main and my partner had the pork belly and both were rich, flavoursome and served alongside a creamy whipped potato which my partner described as being like that which his Mother made home in France.
The restaurant is set between an interesting gallery and a terrace of rice patties and ponds, with warm lighting - all in all - very romantic!

Melbourne, Australia
“Flash!”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

I knew nothing about Metis when I got a dinner reservation SMS from friends. Off the beaten track and away from the hustle and bustle. When I arrived I was so pleasantly surprised. Métis would have exceeded any expectation I had if I had been told to expect a fine dining French restaurant, or the nicest place you could eat in Bali. Food, wine, service, ambience, fit-out, location, gallery - all top class. What a lovely experience and exceptional value for money. A must for any westerner who appreciates fine cuisine with a strong French influence. You won't be disappointed.

Visited January 2014