“What a delightful place! ^_^”
Review of Biku Cafe

Biku Cafe
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Kerobokan
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Description: Housed in a 150 year old wooden joglo, Biku is open for breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and dinner every day. The speciality of the house is our High Tea , but we are also known for our tropical comfort menu which has something for everyone.
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Found out about Biku online and put it down on my list as one of the places to go when in Bali. Didn't disappoint!!! You have to book in advance as it gets really busy (it's that popular) also you definitely need a booking if you want a private tarot reading. We had our tarot reading with Sylvia, she was lovely and bubbly, her reading was quite accurate to events in my life without giving her any cues. Food was wonderful, we had the Asian style high tea and thoroughly enjoyed all of it. Most memorable was the samosas, best samosas I have ever tasted!!! Overall, it was a wonderful experience to share with my mum, mother in law and sister in law, with great food and a charming atmosphere.

1  Thank Jekita2014

Reviewed July 29, 2014

Excellent food, not expensive, Nice venue. But be prepared to book in in advance, it is very popular, . Well worth the effort.even if you have to travel a bit further than normal. Enjoy

Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

We went to Biku twice for breakfast. Yup, they are that good. Food quality was amazing and the price... Well very good value for your money. I had the french toast which was really good... (My wife told me everybody seemed to order this) and banoffie pie (banana toffee), very good.

Overall, a recommended place for good hearty breakfast in Bali without breaking your wallet.

Reviewed July 28, 2014

We ate at Biku on our first night in Bali, we arrived a little later in the evening however they were still happy to serve us. Very tasty food in a nice setting, really enjoyed the pavlova style dessert!

My one tip and this goes for all eateries in Bali (possibly). The Aussies tend to eat earlier in the evening and places close around 11pm. As was the case with Biku when I called they were fully booked for the evening but we strolled in at 10pm and found a table with ease. If you aim to dine between 9-10pm you should be able to get a table even if the restaurant appears to be fully booked when you call.

Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to Biku at lunchtime and it was booked out so we made a reservation for dinner. I'm so glad we did. We had corn fritters for entre and I had the specialty brown rice salad with husband ordering the specialty burger. Absolutely delicious. Wonderful service and unique surrounds. We will be going back to try the high tea.