All reviews mr putu private pool nice environment outdoor bathtub incredible stay honeymoon trip honey moon hot tub nice room special thanks comfortable stay recommend staying here enjoyed our stay great place to stay would definitely stay here again stayed for nights every morning
Selected filters
Reviewed April 28, 2018 via mobile

Good day..

We would like to say thank you for Sana Vie Villa’s staff. Mr/Mrs Putu, Juli, and Ana were very kind and helpfull. First time we visited these villa and We got what We needed there. Foods for breakfast were exelent and everything inside were bery nice. I’m gonna recomend Sana Vie Villa to our college back home. We are looking forward to see you next time. Have a great day..

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sana V, Manajer at Sana Vie Villa, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear Mr/s.Ratna W

Warmest greetings from Sana Vie Villa.
I would like to thank you for choosing Sanavie villa as your bali holiday and sharing such a great comment following your recent stay with us. It is always a pleasure to know that our guest had an enjoyable experience with us.
I am glad to know that your enjoyed about our villa. You mentioned our staff that was friendly and helpful, I am happy to read it.
I would like to thank you again for taking your valuable time to write a review and for making us your home during your holiday. Looking forward to see you on next vacation in our villa.

Reviewed April 24, 2018

Took a chance on a new property (which has lovely pictures on the property by the way!) and it didn't disappoint. Although the property is a little away from the heart of Seminyak however everything else made it for it.

I didn't know how I'll actually fall in love with the place. I like how I can sit by the pool by myself for hours at a time just enjoying the spacious pool & lounging around by myself. The food from the in-room dining is pretty decent as well, which made me even lazier to get out of the room. I loved how homely the place felt and everyone was just so nice and genuine. Probably because it's just 9 rooms that the service could be top notch. Genuinely surprised to be presented with a travel pillow and a picture upon check out, so cute! Will definitely be back to Bali & of course will stay at Sana! It really felt like home. Oh & one more thing, i love how fast the wifi is & that each villa has dedicated wifi! Bonus points!

Thanks for everything guys, from 801!

1  Thank Jolynnsh
Sana V, Manajer at Sana Vie Villa, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2018

Dear Ms.Jolynnsh

Warmest greetings from Sana Vie Villa.
I would like to thank you for choosing Sanavie Villa as your bali holiday and sharing such a great comment following your recent stay with us. It is always a pleasure to know that our guest had an enjoyable experience with us.
I am glad to know that your enjoyed about our room was Georgeous. You mentioned our staff that was friendly and helpful, I am happy to read it.
You can be sure that your compliment has been notified to our team and will serve as an example to maintain our service.
I would like to thank you again for taking your valuable time to write a review and for making us your home during your holiday.Looking forward to see you on next your vacation in our villa.

(Villa Manager )

Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time visit bali, and I have booked four different hotel/villa, Sana Vie Villa is the best one. Especially thanks to Dwi (front desk) serve me all the time with smiling face. I'm enjoyed the special floating breakfast with the unicorn that I rented. Everything just awesome. I'll recommend to my friend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Sana V, Manajer at Sana Vie Villa, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2018

Dear Mr/s. Aimon Sum

Reviewed April 22, 2018

Beautiful relaxing private pool villa. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Excellent staff, they are very welcoming and helpful. I would recommend this to those looking for a break from the business of Bali!

1  Thank Chiah Yiing S
Sana V, Manajer at Sana Vie Villa, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2018

Dear Ms. Chah Yiing S,
Om Swastiastu

Thank you for your positive review and for choosing Sanavie viila as your bali holiday.

I would like to thank you for sharing such a great comment following your recent stay with us. It is always a pleasure to know that our guest had an enjoyable experience with us.
I am glad to know that your enjoyed about our room was spacious. You mentioned our staff that was friendly and helpful, I am happy to read it.
I look forward to see you on next vacation.

Best Regard,

Reviewed April 19, 2018

Easily one of the most romantic villas that I have come across throughout Asia! Fell in love with the open concept of the whole compound. We stayed one night in Sana Vie Villa (should have extended our stay!) in March 2018.

We were welcomed into a beautiful villa that's blue and white theme (one of the best colour combination ever I must say). We could tell that a lot of effort was placed into designing the room. Every little detail was intricately embosses/carved/printed with the Sana Vie design, such as the drawers, pillowcases, and even the bed-frame. In other words, this place is very meticulously designed to perfection! The bed was so comfortable, and we had such as good rest that night. One thing that we liked was having two separate couches - my partner and I could take one each, and they say that having personal space is always good from time to time :) Room switches are all very well designed, you even gave a TV in the toilet area so super thumbs up!

We had access to a private pool that was so uniquely designed - a seating area outside located at the same depth of the pool. Separated by a glass panel, you can have breakfasts facing the pool in a very cosy manner! Also, the bathtub is located beside the outdoor pool, which makes the experience very special. Our breakfast came in a beautiful floating tray, and we enjoyed it while having our morning dip in the pool. Definitely a highlight service provided by Sana Vie Villa!

If you have an opportunity, check out their restaurant too! The area is very modern and we loved marble table top a lot. Great for instagram photos ;) Last but not least, the staff service was excellent - answers phone promptly and attends to all our needs with lots of genuine care and attention. We cannot thank them enough for that.

In conclusion, this is a super cosy villa with an amazing pool and nice breakfast floating tray. Would recommend to other couples interested in a romantic getaway!

Date of stay: March 2018

Dear Mr/s.Chiajoel

Warmest greetings from Sana Vie Villa.
I would like to thank you again for taking your valuable time to write a review and for making us your home during your holiday. Waiting for your visit again in Sana Vie Villa.