“Floating breakfast experience”
Review of Cabina Bali

Cabina Bali
Ranked #2 of 247 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Description: Welcome to Tropical Paradise, Welcome to Cabina Bali. Sharing happiness within a relaxing atmosphere surrounded by nature.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This was the best experience, the good was lovely and the service of the stuff was impeccable. Would definitely come again with my friends.

Date of visit: January 2020
OM_BATU2019, Operation Manager at Cabina Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tinyiko09,

Thank you for your time to leave us a review and feedback, we really appreciate it.

We are glad to hear that you had a great time with us during your last visit. We will surely do our best to keep up this good standard, and hopefully we can offer you an even better experience next time.

Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions and concerns. Looking forward to see you again soon.

Write a reviewReviews (776)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

No words needed.. The perfect breakfast, dinner was fantastic.. we spend 9 days in Bali, 9 days we were there! Its the difference i think in all over Bali. Congratulations to everyone over there!! Prices more good than normal !!!

Date of visit: January 2020
OM_BATU2019, Operation Manager at Cabina Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 227michalisa,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We visited this place many times for breakfast, brunch and dinner and we all were very satisfied. Amazing food, very friendly stuff and warm place. Totally recommend it!

Dear 246natasap,

Reviewed January 19, 2020

I booked this place to celebrate my 30th birthday. I had never experienced this, and it looked like a cool thing to do! After booking it, I was a bit worried that the food wasn’t going to be that great and that I’d only have a cute Instagram photo. I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED! The food was SO good, my friends and I went back the next day!! Chicken and waffles—amazing! French toast? Amazing! They surprised me with a delicious birthday treat and sang to me. I really loved this place! The manager was attentive, the server staff were as well. Just an overall great experience. If I ever visit Bali again, this is going on the list!!

Date of visit: January 2020
OM_BATU2019, Operation Manager at Cabina Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear 365jasc,

Reviewed January 9, 2020

Good place for visiting. Have a lot of place for photography. And the food is also delicious. Not a lot of people here :)

Date of visit: January 2020
OM_BATU2019, Operation Manager at Cabina Bali, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2020

Dear BoPaiRin,