Stayed at the Grand Avenue for 7 nights and my my what a wonderful place. We were luckily enough to get upgraded to our own private villa. It was amazing and we didn’t want to leave.
Its not in Seminyak but only a 10 minute taxi drive and a cost of about 30 000 which is nothing. You are among rice paddies and lovely quietness.
The staff were super friendly and really wonderful. They arranged a tour for us up to Ubud too. The first morning brekkie was made for us in our villa, but the rest of the time it was delivered cooked already.
The food at the restaurant isnt that great and we feel that some improvement would be great.
We would def recom the Grand Avenue to everyone. They have a shuttle that leaves every 2 hours from 9am and drops you off in Seminyak which is nice.
The room was cleaned each day and at night they came and lit some mozzie coils and sprayed the room.
We had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious holiday villas in Bali with private pool, kitchen, living and dining room. It is located 20 minutes from Bali International airport and 10 minutes from Seminyak Beach and night life in Seminyak area. Our spa is a good choice for relaxation and healing service. Honeymoon package, family package are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Avenue Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Avenue Bali Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Avenue Bali Kerobokan