We stayed at grand avenue for a week for our honeymoon and we cannot fault a single thing.
The staff are always so eager to help, the villa's are spotless and there's attention paid to every little detail.
Our villa was all open plan, so our bathroom being in the back private end of the garden (also accessible from our bedroom) was basically outdoors. It was all utter paradise, we had no problems with pests or Mosquitos, staff come around every evening when the sun sets to spray repellents and put on 3 hr burning incense sticks which also repel mosquito's.
The are many tv channels, we had two tv's, one in the lounge by the pool and one in our bedroom. The bedroom is the only closed off room within the villa. Our bedroom however had French doors openin onto the pool.
The food is good value in terms of prices and tastes good too. There is also a shuttle running to seminyak square and the bintang market area (which is not too far from the beach).
Overall a perfect stay...
Ps please note the villa is located in a village and a 10min drive from the central areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious holiday villas in Bali with private pool, kitchen, living and dining room. It is located 20 minutes from Bali International airport and 10 minutes from Seminyak Beach and night life in Seminyak area. Our spa is a good choice for relaxation and healing service. Honeymoon package, family package are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Avenue Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Avenue Bali Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Avenue Bali Kerobokan