We had the most amazing 10 days in a villa here!
The villa was gorgeous! Beautiful pool, open living space and loved the outside shower!
Were woken up to breakfast being cooked for us in our villa! So much to choose from! Especially loved the Banana Juice as we cant really get that back home!
Free shuttle service from the villa was great as it is a little bit out of Seminyak but we loved that it was so quiet when we were at our villa and when we wanted the shops and nightlife it only 5mins away!
Candlelit dinner in our villa was the most magical night ever as they put candles everywhere and rose petals in the pool!
We also had the honeymoon package from the day spa! It was 5 hours of being absolutely pampered in your own villa! The salon girls were gorgeous and made our day! (Yes, there are cheaper massages in Bali but this was the BEST one we had while we were there!- You get what u pay for!)
The one thing that stands out for me the most in this holliday were the HAPPY, SMILING STAFF that made our stay what it was! They were all so helpful and wanted us to have the best time!
Thankyou all sooooo much! We will definitely be back to stay with you again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious holiday villas in Bali with private pool, kitchen, living and dining room. It is located 20 minutes from Bali International airport and 10 minutes from Seminyak Beach and night life in Seminyak area. Our spa is a good choice for relaxation and healing service. Honeymoon package, family package are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Avenue Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Avenue Bali Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Avenue Bali Kerobokan