We stayed 5 nights just before Easter in a 1 bedroom suite villa and had the most relaxing time. The staff were extremely accommodating and professional and the daily breakfast was a nice touch having it prepared in your villa. I loved the outside bathroom and pool areas.
After seeing a 1 bedroom villa, next time I would stay in that, rather than pay extra for the suite.
We spent most of our time in the outside area around the pool and did not use the extra space in the bedroom. Do be aware if you are staying here in very humid weather, the kitchen and lounge area have just one ceiling fan and the TV is an older style and not very big for those of you like us who spend time watching DVDs.
Taxis are about AU$5 to the local areas of Jalan Batu Betig (see the sunset from a bar on the beach) and Jalan Petitenget (an up and coming eating area). You need to note that I am not one to go off to the extensive European style beach restaurants in Seminyak.
You can find a laundry and beautician next door to the villas and even an english pub 1 street away.
We had dinner at the restaurant one night and found the food excellent. I had the Indonesian special of the day. Over all it was a very nice Balinese experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxurious holiday villas in Bali with private pool, kitchen, living and dining room. It is located 20 minutes from Bali International airport and 10 minutes from Seminyak Beach and night life in Seminyak area. Our spa is a good choice for relaxation and healing service. Honeymoon package, family package are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Grand Avenue Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Avenue Bali Hotel Kerobokan
- Grand Avenue Bali Kerobokan