“Bromantic”
Review of Sarong Restaurant

Sarong Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 212 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I went here with my friend one night in Seminyak, we were told we needed to book but it didn't seem overly busy. The food was so delicious we ended up having several starters and entrees as all the food looked too delicious. The de'core is beautiful but we sat in the garden out the back as it was such a lovely night. All the seafood is so tasty and fresh I recommend the salmon sashimi and do try the Coconut Passionfruit & Pineapple Daiquiri.The cocktail I had with Chamboard in it is to die for. The staff were lovely and our food came very promptly.. Also definitely save room for desert!!!

1  Thank xandaxpanda

Reviewed April 29, 2014

My highly anticipated visit to Sarong did not let me down in terms of the flavours - the food was amazing! However our customer service experience was poor - nearly the worst experience we have ever had. We wanted to taste everything so ordered several starters. We received two starters, then waited over 1.5 hours to receive our next 3 starters, followed by our mains whilst still eating the starters. I am not sure if it was that we were sitting in a corner staring at a wall, but we hardly saw any staff during our 1.5 hour wait. After waiting patiently for 30 mins we did start to get an occasional visit from a staff member being apologetic, apparently a "first time big problem in the kitchen". On their own accord they offered a discount on our meal. Very frustrating watching others arrive and finish their meals, whilst we are still waiting on starters! My husband wanted to rate this restaurant poorly, but I am such a foodie that I had to give this restaurant a high rating on that alone - you will not be disappointed at all with the flavours, but if you are not a patient person this place might not be for you during the busy evening services.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Some of the best indo-fusion I have ever eaten. We took a lot of the staff recommendations and it was the best decision we made. I recommend the seared scallops for entrée - absolutely delish!!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

This place is divine, the food is of outstanding standard and then a surprise cake fir my Bday as well.

Betty polini

Reviewed April 24, 2014

This is a bit of a different style restaurant ..the decor is glamorous and looks very fine dinning but the menu is described as Asian family style. The meals are all shared platters.. The food though is exquisite each dish stands alone in flavour and style.....taste sensation.... Make sure you book a table in advance..the service is first class..we met the owner who was more than happy to chat and share details of his other restaurant mammason ..a bit on the pricy side but worth every cent..