“Big expectations and it exceeded with change!”
Review of Sarong Restaurant

Sarong Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 209 Restaurants in Kerobokan
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Was recommended by many friends from melbourne to dine at sarong while on holiday. When we arrived, my girlfriend and I were totally blown away by the decor - you just don't get this in melbourne. Best we have seen! The service was exceptional as with many places in Bali as was the food. We had 2 entrees and mains followed by a desert we shared. Really recommend the Penang beef curry, it's was delicious!! Cocktails were also spectacular. It cost us 1,200,000 which is very reasonable for what we had. I can't believe anyone would not give this place full marks!

There are newer reviews for Sarong Restaurant

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Beautiful restaurant, lovely Asian food, great atmosphere. It was my second time here and I was not disappointed, except perhaps for the service. The waitress was not on the ball. It took 3 attempts of ordering 2 glasses of wine before they were delivered 30 minutes later. The head waiter could see what was going on but didn't intervene or offer an apology. All up, I would still go back and hope for a different waitress!

Reviewed March 2, 2012

Came here after hearing excellent things and was not disappointed. The setting is lovely, service is attentive and the food is exceptional. We shared the aloo gobi with naan and rice for main and it was the best we'd had. I had the scallop entree and they were perfect. Atmosphere was great and the decor is just really well done. This and mama San are owned by the same group and both are must visit restaurants if you are in seminyak.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

My husband and I really enjoyed Sarong.
The food was exceptionally good. Great Asian flavours. Two of the dishes we had were the Vietnamese caramelised duck and the deep fried turmeric crispy fish. Both were outstanding. The staff were friendly and engaged and checked on how hot we wanted our food. The setting was lovely , all in all a great dinner reasonably priced and we will definitely go back.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Fantastic food and great service, value for money, beautiful setting, the Tandoori Snapper was to die for.