“Amazing adventure”

Bali Xtreme Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Bali Xtreme adventure owned and operated by an expert in tourism industry. Our starting and finishing point will be at Yeh Poh Village, East Bali. Visit the natural wonders of East Bali on our adventure tours. Enjoy ride through small villages, river and lush rice paddy panoramas. Our experienced guides will explain this amazing culture.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I went with 2 of my friends and we done quad biking. The views were amazing, the staff were very helpful, kind and very welcoming. I would recommend this to anyone.

BaliXtreme, Manager at Bali Xtreme Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2018

So glad that you enjoyed the ATV ride with Bali Xtreme Adventure. We wish you comeback again one day and try our other activity such as the downhill cycling, trekking etc. And bring more of your friends for a greater experience with Bali Xtreme Adventure. Thank you

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"bali"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed June 9, 2017

My son wanted to try the ATV here. Its about 1 hour 45 min away from Kuta due to the horrible traffic. But all that is long forgotten when we went on the ATV tour for 2 hours. The 2 guides allowed my son (14 years old) to drive himself. I sat behind the one of the guide as a passenger! The other was on a motorcycle riding behind us as a safety precaution. We first did a simple loop to test my son's skills and then to the muddy trails (after a morning downpour!). Once the guide was satisfied with his skills, up we went to a mountain to see beautiful rice fields where we passed by several local villages (mud road, tar road, small stream). We also entered a jungle and saw many different fruit trees, breathe in the fresh air. The guide even took us to his village (we met his two very cute nieces!). After the two hours we were back at base camp and lunch was provided. The fried rice (Nasi Goreng) was very delicious! Village style..... Its worth every penny....will definitely go back next trip. This time I will get my own ATV, no more riding as a passenger!!!!

Reviewed May 27, 2017 via mobile

Amazing morning quad biking through the jungle and local villages. From the direct taxi to base, followed by a warm welcome coffee to the excellent tour guides / riders and nice lunch. Everything was done with professionalism and a warm smile.

Throughly recommended to anyone visiting Bali.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

Picked up on time always a good sign, friendly & professional people and the quad bikes were in excellent condition.
A great adventure the time flew bye, Bali Xtreme adventure does what it says on the tin and is highly recommended.
Big plus point for us was that this company is also putting something back into the local community by teaching English to the young children in the village which is a nice touch.
Steve & Fatima