Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant
Sea Breeze Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$122
$70
Samanvaya(Sidemen)
$125
$105
Candi Beach Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$161
$94
Agoda.com
Bali Palms Resort(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$53
$43
Puri Bagus Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$128
$80
Agoda.com
Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$110
$77
Agoda.com
Nirwana Resort and Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$77
$65
Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$87
$65
Orbitz.com
$132
$117
$225
$182
Priceline
All reviewswater palacebeautiful waterpura lempuyanghotel guestssound of running waterlovely restaurantbalinese foodspacious roomspecial placespent nightseast coasthotel is locatedrestaurant staffour honeymoontissawaterpalaceraja
Reviewed February 28, 2014

As we have enjoyed staying here several times before, we decided to return and have no regrets at all. It was definately to our advantage that we stayed during a quiet time in Bali in February. We booked the Raja room and were not disappointed. The room is exceptionally clean, spacious and cool and the bed was very comfortable. The steps up to the room are quite steep so if you have a physical challenge be aware. As others have mentioned the staff are delightful and helpful in every way and we felt as if nothing was too much trouble for them. The massages we had were fantastic and we left beautiful Tirta Ayu again feeling thoroughly relaxed and pampered. Thank you team.

Room Tip: The Raja room is clean, cool and spacious. Recommended.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
haryo2007, Director of Sales at Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear Sir & Madam,

Thank you for your visit and stay again with us , i hope you enjoy your holiday in Bali and look forward your next stay with us next year.

Haryo Sugih Arso
Director.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The site is wonderful, with the water palace, the fresh water pool, and the nice surroundings and landscape. We were impressed by the good service in the hotel and particularly in the restaurant.
The hotel is simple, but comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2013

I spent my first night in Bali in the Tirta Ayu Hotel. This had all been pre-arranged by my travel agent. From the moment I stepped out of the car to the moment I left I can't believe how well I was treated and looked after. The staff could not do enough for me. I was allocated Villa No.1 which really was something special. My only slight issue was the tiny doorway - I had to bend down to get in but as I'm well over 6 foot it was not a problem! The bed was very comfortable and I loved the semi-outdoor bathroom. I chose to eat in the restaurant for dinner and the staff reserved the table on the balcony overlooking the Water Palace itself. The food was excellent and I ended up having a good chat with one of the waiters over my coffee and arak at the end of the meal. As other reviewers have said, make the most of the gardens once the crowds have gone for the day. It's a beautiful situation to be in and I hope to return someday.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My husband and I got married at Tirtagangga on 2nd October 2013. It was heavenly! There is nothing that the owner, Haryo and his amazing team will not do for you. It was overwhelmingly beautiful and we were treated like royalty for the 5 days we and our families stayed at Tirta Ayu. Whether you are a hotel guest or just having lunch there, you will love it. The food, the people and the surroundings are all beautiful. All this at an extremely affordable price for 5 star luxury.
We will return as soon as we can and cannot recommend it enough. Thank you!

Room Tip: All the rooms are beautiful Villa style rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
haryo2007, Director of Sales at Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Sherilee,

Thank you for your comment , our team look forward to your next stay with us.

Haryo Sugih Arso
Director.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

You might as well enjoy the view of the water palace and there's no place better than at the restaurant!

The prices are great considering the location! It might be a good idea to order a table with a view out over the water palace if you want to be sure to be seated in a nice place.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
haryo2007, Director of Sales at Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2013

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your compliment , we look forward to your next stay with Tirta Ayu .

Haryo.