It's simply a great hotel with lovely staff and a very nice restaurant overlooking the water gardens. We had the Pool Villa which was next to the small swimming pool at the rear of the site. I slept like a log!
The best part of the hotel is the fact that you can easily swim in the large, spring water pool, with a myriad of tiny fish. Also you can visit the gardens at your leisure. The spa is just a couple of massage tables outside by the small pool; the ladies who run it had very few clients owing to it being low season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Bali's ultimate number one holiday destination the fabulous Tirta Ayu Hotel (which means lovely waters). Located within the beautiful, secure 22-acre grounds of Bali's most treasured Royal Water Palace at Tirtagangga and situated in the Karangasem Regency of East Bali which is overlooked by Mount Agung. Views of the surrounding countryside are blessed with some of the most amazing rice terraces with the warm crystal clear ocean in the distance. This is real Bali at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tirta Ayu Hotel And Restaurant
- Tirta Ayu Hotel & Restaurant Bali/Karangasem