All reviewsapple crumblerice terraceswater palacehot waterthe main roadlizmttempleablybalconydriverpeace
Reviewed February 22, 2018

It's a basic bungalow but set in an amazing location (right next to the lovely Tirta Gangga) run by a wonderful group of people. Very affordable, has reasonably good food and located near many restaurants/juice bars. The owner also helped us with transportation for visiting nearby temples and going to the airport. I recommend it! :)

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 21, 2017

We actually arrived a day to early here (our mistake), but the staff was very friendly and understanding and gave us another room.

The view from the room was beautiful looking onto rice fields, and the bed was big and comfy. The shower didn't have hot water, but that was the only bad thing I can say about this place.

The restaurant has really good food, and as a desert the apple crumble is amazing.
It is possible to rent a scooter from this place. I recommend going to Amed, it is reasonably close and worth a visis for swimming and snorkeling.

I can definetly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 1st floor (not ground level) have nice views.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2017

The place was beautifully and stratigically situated between the Tirta Gangga water palace (±5 minutes walk) and not far from Lempuyang temple (±20 minutes by motorbike). The view from our balcony showed Mt. Agung, which was breathtaking in the morning. The owner Liz and her family, as well as their kind staffs were so welcoming and friendly. They were also very caring and loving towards Nicho, our dog. The meals were great and served fresh. Overall, a wonderful experience and would love to come visit again if we ever have the chance. Thank you for your amazing hospitality.

Room Tip: Book the room that has a balcony because you can see the peak of the Mount Agung at 7AM in the morning and it's breathtaking.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 8, 2017

The ambience of the place was lovely (both room and restaurant). Cozy and clean place with awesome food. I highly recommend you try their Curry, the best I ever taste. The views from the restaurant are completely stunning. You can also see million stars at night.
Everything was perfect for me. Very pleasant & friendly staff. Liz and her team go above to ensure your stay is comfortable and amazing.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed April 22, 2017

Liz and her team helped me to relax and feel completely welcome in their tropical paradise. They seem to know the perfect balance of chatting sometimes and sometimes leaving me alone to enjoy the views. They also seemed to anticipate my needs before I could ask, like an afternoon cup of coffee on the balcony of my room. The rooms are very comfortable and I slept well every night with only the quiet sound of crickets in the nearby rice fields. And the food at the restaurant is delicious! I highly recommend the chicken curry and the apple crumble and chocolate ball dessert. I will be back to Puri Sawah again & again and I will also send all my friends there.

Room Tip: All the rooms are lovely.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled on business