All reviewscoconut househealthy foodyoga lessonsdetox programbeautiful placelocal staffrelaxing atmospherehome away from homestayed nightsricekawimassageparadisebalipriestretreatvilla
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Our week long leadership training took place at Villa Flow in Bali. We were with 9 people, including the facilitators. The villa has 8 rooms and was the perfect setting for the training. A tranquil location, view over the jungle and see, healthy and tasty food, simple but adequate rooms (very good quality/price ratio) and helpful and friendly staff was synergistic with and contributed greatly to the effectiveness of the training. Food, swimming pool, massages and location (away from the tourists) facilitate relaxation and a healthy body & mind.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2014

How big the differences between hectic, crowded Denpasar and the peaceful and quiet Seraya. There you will find Villa Flow, where you can experience authentic Bali. In all detail the hospitality, quality of the (very healthy) food, rooms, surroundings, infinity pool and beach were perfect ! Will definitively return to this place.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Heard about this place from a friend and read the great reviews about the food. Finally, I get to experience all of those myself and I had a wonderful time! Friendly hotel staff is the best thing to have on a trip. No doubt Villa Flow has the friendliest staff I've encountered so far and they made me feel at home. The food, that's another highlight of my stay. This was my 2nd time to Bali (1st to east Bali) and I didn't quite like what I ate in my 1st trip. The food served at Villa Flow surprised me. It was tasty and healthy and everything is delicately prepared. To be honest, I think I miss the food there the most, haha! Thank you for the wonderful experience! *double thumbs up*

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2014

AWESOME! Everything was superb from the facility, food and the people. Thank you.

Downside was the location about 2hrs away from the airport. I was already feeling groggy with the winding roads after a flight of 3hrs to Bali from Malaysia.

Room Tip: The ones at the main building will be easier for access of internet.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 11, 2014

What can we say, this is our second visit, both extended to last 10 days. It's become our little zen haven, with the love and care from the staff to make you feel it's your home. The ideal place to rejuvenate to avoid city burnout and escape hectic everyday life in big Asian cities.

The meals are top end delicious and healthy, as one only dreams of the next meal and snacks. Our personal highlights being the early morning coffee followed by a dreamlike breakfast. Where else can one wake up in luxury amidst rural villages and smiling faces.

A very big thank you to all for yet again a perfect holiday!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family