Villa Flow
Rama Shinta Hotel(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$40
Candi Beach Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$119
$78
Samanvaya(Sidemen)
$74
$71
Puri Bagus Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$106
$85
Agoda.com
Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$77
$63
Agoda.com
Nirwana Resort and Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$79
$66
Travelocity
Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$73
$39
Lotus Bungalows(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$90
$80
All reviewscoconut househealthy foodyoga lessonsprivate beachdetox programfruits and vegetablesbali asliboutique hotelbeautiful placeour honeymooninfinity poolstayed nightsricekawimassagepriestparadise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Hi
Just want to say thanks to Inga and & Serge (& family, including Bo!) for my time in VF. Was a really nice break...a little corner of paradise! food really good, swimming pool amazing - all in all a really cool break, well recommended.
Pol

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Very relaxing weekend spent in a gorgeous setting. Food was great as was the massage

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 7, 2011

I stayed at Villa Flow for 4 days 3 nights with my husband & a 5 years old son on Nov 14 - Nov 17. Here're my sharing:

1) Attentive host - Serge
One of the most significant thing (5 star hospitality): On our way back to airport, he even called to inform us about the airport condition as a lot of world leaders like Obama etc came for the ASEAN Summit. At the same time, to make sure the driver, Wayan dropped us earlier to avoid the congestion. Wayan is a very polite & reliable driver, he even apologised in advance for the need of speeding up his driving.

2) Superb view
Seeing is believing. Exactly like what you see on their official web site.

3) Fresh, healthy yet delicious food
We are from Penang, Malaysia which is famous for good food. But still I would say their vegetables curry and sweet tempeh are one of the best dishes that I ever have. Even better than Bali Asli who offer delicious authentic East Bali meal with a beautiful Mt. Agung & paddy field view. By the way, everyday the vegetables & fruits on our plate are freshly from Villa Flow own farm & vegetation.

4) Beautiful bale bengong
For my favorite daily yoga practice, & pampering body massage & facial treatment

5) Talented massage man - Pak Soenaria
Amazing! 2 thumbs up! Magic hands! Worth it! My husband & I really enjoyed it!

6) Friendly, helpful & honest staff
One thing very impressed me. The staff helped to give my husband, my son & I a ride to Seraya Shores for lunch with their motorbikes, we gave them tips but they refused to take.

7) My husband favorite mountain bike (complementary)
He did cycle to Water Palace, Pantai Jessi & Amlapura once. If not mistaken I guess return trip should be around 30-40km. A very enjoyable ride for him.
I did follow my husband to cycle around the Seraya village route which suggested by Serge. Whereas my son was watching cartoo movies with Serge's son. Wow! Very hilly & tired! But the scenery is so wonderful & fantastic! The village people are so warm & friendly!
When we went to Kebun Impian for lunch, the friendly Australian & Indonesian owner told us last night lthey have a cyclist gueats of family of five who're from Penang Malaysia too. Wow what a conincidence - in a remote, quiet, serene & peaceful Seraya village.

8) My son favorite swimming pool
Beautiful & overlooking the ocean

However, there will be always 2 sides of coins:
1) Expensive food & beverage compared to Penang, Malaysia. Not much restaurants to choose from.
2) Far location - 2 & half hours drive from the airport.
3) Transportation problem unless you hire a driver which is quite expensive for me. Next time if we come again, we will rent a car from the airport as the petrol is cheap and the car rental is reasonable and we can read the road sign as well.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Lee Hoon L
Reviewed October 31, 2011

I stayed at Villa Flow for three nights after a week+ in Ubud. What a welcome and absolutely soul-soothing respite! Serge and Inge made me feel like part of the family. The rooms and grounds of Villa Flow are absolutely gorgeous. And the food - so wonderful! The menu has been lovingly created by Inge to be truly health-supportive. As a holistic health and nutrition coach, I couldn't have asked for more satisfying meals. I highly recommend a stay here if you're looking to get away from more touristy areas of Bali.

Room Tip: There are only two "Rooms with a View" available, both sleeping two people. Both are lovely (I saw both of them). The third option is The Coconut House, a two story house towards the front of the property with two bedrooms and two baths. Only downside to the house is that it has no A/C.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Lara D
Reviewed October 15, 2011

Superb view, nice rooms (although with this kind of en-suite bathrooms you should't care about privacy), very friendly and helpful staff. The food was very good, although you eat what the staff prepare and is very much vegetarian orientated. Don't expect steak and a good glass of wine. However, there are some good restaurants around. Especially Bali Asli is worth a visit. Also make a rice-field tour. Absolutely fantastic. Location is great, really out of the crowd and beautiful nature.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple