The title could be the motto of the owner of the Bungalow. We decided to visit Amed without any hotel reservation since we wanted to have the place to stay as shown in real instead of seeing it digitally from the internet that most of the photos are taken professionally for business purposes.
We knocked one door followed by another and found Lily Amed was nice and vacant. Yet, we did not decided to stay there and continued to find something better but finally got to come back and say, yes, we gonna stay here. Friendly Shasha, the owner, has hypnotized us to go no further and we both are happy to be there on her hands.
The breakfast could have been gorgeous if they served espresso instead of flat-local-coffee. In other moment, Shasha cooked us some Malaysian sweets at no cost reflecting her homey hospitality. We chat for quite long time and share about the place, hobby etc.
Our moment was a mix up because it was wet upon arrival and sunny the next morning. We can see the mount Agung on the background from the balcony while also witnessing local activity on the other side. Thanks to the local for demonstrating the how-to of making salt.
Our step was not stop only here. We went for morning walk on the beach and had complimentary foot reflexology from its stoney coast. From this point we already planned to come back for another visit, hopefully next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lily Amed is a charming eco-friendly, clean beach-front bungalows with a large garden. We have full views of Mt.Agung ( Bali's tallest mountain ), views of rolling hills, and of course crystal clear Bali sea right on our door step. We believe in smart & long-term sustainable living and providing travellers with a close to nature, rustic quiet retreat to chill- out listening to the sea and feeling the cool sea breeze. In the lounge facing the sea we have, hammocks, swivel chair and a large day bed to relax in. We provide self- service drinks fridge, self - service hot drinks making facilities on "Honour system" . So you have Home From Home feeling here. We also provide 4 beach recliners ( with thick 100% cotton filled mattresses with covers ) , picnic mats, and 3 yoga mats with home- made cotton covers for comfort and hygiene purposes. Guests can use any of these self- service items FREE of charge. We private gazebos where guests can sit and view sunset over My.Agung. Due to the luscious flower and fruit gardens you will find the temperature is cooler here. All our rooms have multiple fans, and multiple windows to have a good night sleep.more ceiling fans installed recently ( September 2015 ) for extra cooling effect. Over all I can honestly say every week I get requests from my guest to extend their stay. Sasha ( owner ) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lily Amed Beach Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lily Amed Beach Bungalows Hotel Karangasem
- Lily Amed Beach Bungalows Bali/Karangasem