All reviewscooking classcrashing waveswater palacehost and hostesshome staysecond homehome away from homebeautiful placewayanamlapuraseabaligardenmassagebungalowaccommodationsbale
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Our family (2 boys, 8 & 10) spent four days at Kebun Impian and had a fabulous time. The place and location is a great balance to the typical Bali experience, and well worth the trip East. John, Wayan and their wonderful staff immediately make you feel at home and it is impossible not to relax and rejuvenate. Wayan's food is superb, and her cooking class is highly recommended. We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stumbled on this gem runned by John and Wayan on the internet, the night before I was leaving for Bali. After arriving in Bali really have no idea what to expect, being that these experiences aren't always perfect...My expectations were beyond met and perfect. I stayed for about 3 weeks, needing nothing more than a great deal of rest and relaxation. This was the perfect place. The food was amazingly prepared each day in additon to great service and care to their guest. I was even fortunate enough to meet a couple on their honeymoon from Prague, whom I still remain in contact with. The kindness and generosity of spirit is also an added plus for this little paradise. Cheers to John and Wayan! PS loved my daily massage each day!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 26, 2012

John, Wayan and their staff really understand what service is; a perfect place to relaxe en re- energise. A perfect Baline kitchen is combined with a the luxury from swimming pool to panorama views!
Togeyher with Kadeh I made a wonderfull fishing trip; the catch of the day was being cooked in the afternoon and served as main dish!

Room Tip: room nearest to the pool
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I came to this hotel because of the rain and I received a really good welcome. The room I had was even to big for me! I really enjoyed the bathroom with open sky. I could talk with everyone even some friends of the owner. The pool is just in front of the sea. I definitely recommand this place for travellers or even for a longer stay.
The restaurant food is fantastic

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Only stayed for a night, but couldn't ask for more for the price of 50$ a night/bungalow. Amazing pool, great food, superfriendly owners. Tip: Set your alarm for the sunrise, it's amazing from the hut/pergola next to the infinity pool!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends