Kebun Impian
Samanvaya(Sidemen)
$88
$82
Bali Palms Resort(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$57
$45
Candi Beach Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$122
$80
Agoda.com
Hotel Genggong at Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$55
$48
Bayshore Villas Candi Dasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$71
$53
Orbitz.com
Lotus Bungalows(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$87
$78
Nirwana Resort and Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$56
$47
Priceline
Puri Bagus Candidasa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$84
$67
Priceline
Rama Candidasa Resort & Spa(Candidasa)(Great Value!)
$65
TripAdvisor
$221
$200
All reviewscatfishcooking classwater palacecrashing waveslocal marketterrific hostshost and hostesspork ribsblack sandhome staysecond homethe east coastrelaxing placehome away from homea great staywayanamlapura
Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is the best place to stay in western Bali. John and Wayan are very lovely people! Here you can get good accomodation near the ocean, excellent home-style food, nice company and any activity that you want.
We spend there 2 perfect weeks and really want to come back next year)

Room Tip: Ocean boungalow - best choise for couples!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Since my last visit 4 years ago it had been my wish to revist Wayan and John. This year I decided to "run " to Bali and escape February in Ireland. A very successful decision.
Words cannot describe the beauty of the ambience. The views are spectacular which are to be found at the end of"the garden of dreams" the English translation of Kebun Impian. Nor could money buy all that is included in a stay with the wonderful host and hostess and the delightful staff.
Don't hesitate to visit and enjoy the comfort of a lovely en suite bedroom with aircon, the great Balinese food, the luxury of the a private swimming pool and hospitality second to none.
It is a pity if you can only stay overnight. Stay longer and allow Wayan and John to organise trips to local places and get a taste of REAL Bali. It is a family run guest house. Children are welcome and would meet up with Wayan's extended family who are regular visitors to the house.
As a single lady of senior years I felt, and was, totally cherished for my extended stay.
Guess where I hope to be next Feb.?

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed January 14, 2012

My husband and a friend had discovered the Kebun Impian when out riding last September. We returned to Bali in January and we visited for lunch and a welcome swim (the bonus of eating- you get a towel and a swim in a delightful pool overlooking the ocean). I could now understand their ravings. The food was fresh and served by attentive staff in a very relaxing and comfortable area by the ocean. John and Wayan have created a beautiful setting and were the perfect hosts. John had much information to share about the surrounding area and what to see and what to do. The facilities were clean. It is well worth finding!

Room Tip: Can not comment as we did not stay overnight.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I was on a road trip along the east coast of Bali when I happened to see the sign for these bungalows. On inquiry, I found the price reasonable and decided to stay the overnight. but then I found the owners so hospitable and the entire accommodation so good, that I spent and extra night here. My room was very comfortable with a king size bed and the facilities were sparkling clean. The food was exceptional. I do not recall having better food in any restaurant in Bali and it was as good as any fine restaurant. There is a fish pond where your dinner is kept alive until you choose fish for your evening meal.

There is nice pool with and an ocean side gazebo that made the evenings pleasant. It was nice to sit by the sea and listen to the ocean waves breaking on the shore. From here, day trips can be planned to travel the coastal route to the best diving spots on Bali, or into the mountains. The host and hostess are knowledgeable people who can carry on a very intelligent and informed conversation on many subjects, should you wish to discuss current events. I would highly recommend staying here and if I should visit Bali again, it will be my first choice.

It has that wonderful personal friendly atmosphere.

Donald Enos, United States

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Our 5 days at Kebun Impian was a highlight of our trip to Bali – it is excellent in every way. The rooms, architecture, gardens, open air dining rooms and pool are beautiful, very comfortable and relaxing. John and Wayan are terrific hosts. All of the family and staff at Kebun Impian are most hospitable and charming, and immediately made us feel like part of their family. The food there was absolutely delicious. After just one night we felt like we were visiting old friends - and would welcome any of them in our home should they wish to come to the Blue Mountains! John's recommended tours to the east coast water palace, markets and snorkeling on the coral reef were just great. If we visit Bali again, we will definitely visit Kebun Impian. Thanks again for a most memorable stay!

Bette Trev and Corin

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family