Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $66.00
More Info
from $63.00
More Info
All reviews volcano batur organisation tour bali guide
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

This trip was perfectly arranged, we followed our tour plan. North Bali definitely stole my heart, as the scenery was breathtaking. My guide, Mr. Edo, spoke both Russian and English, which served the purpose of communication. The curved Bali Gate picture made me famous among the locals The way to the waterfall is not easy, but it was surely worth it. Hope that I will join your trips during my next stay in Bali. Thank you so much for the provided service.

Date of experience: April 2019
1  Thank F9049SXmarinap
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Huge thanks to MyBaliTrips for amazing trip. Go with them for canyoning tour. I was so afraid of the hight, but our guide calmed down me & the rest of the tour I was just enjoying. That day I felt a lots of positive amotion & will remember that day all my life. Will absolutely recommend Mybalitrips to all!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank karpovanna
Reviewed June 4, 2018

We swam around for half an hour looking for Manta Rays but they seemed to be elsewhere. We clambered back into the boat and left Manta Bay, searching for a new spot. With no luck up and down the coast, we began to believe we may not be in luck. Until all of a sudden a huge group of boats called us over and we hopped in the water. More than five Manta Rays playfully looped around the bay, entertaining the large group of snorkelers.

The Manta Ray isn’t dangerous but it is still intimidating when a 5-meter creature swims straight at you before ducking away at the last moment.

We hung out in the bay until we could hardly swim anymore.I think this was even better than swimming with Whale Sharks in the Philippines.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank AndrewGrnd
Reviewed June 4, 2018

There are places around the world renowned for their canyoning. Take Interlaken, Switzerland for example.

But we wanted to try canyoning in Bali))

Our group was large which meant we’d often be waiting at either the top or bottom of a rappel or jump for the rest of the group. Lucky for us, we had the comedian and prankster guide, with us to keep the mood light and fun.
It's a sport,BUT really anyone with a moderate level of fitness, ability to swim or even just doggy-paddle and a desire to have fun and face their fears can do it.

Thanks MyBaliTrips for our adventure and very good organization))
Next time planing rafting)))

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank IreneM3224
Reviewed May 25, 2018

Our guide and our driver were exceptional giving a first hand insight into Bali culture and history. An excellent value tour.
Good price and professional service, for Bali it's miracle))
Thanks MyBaliTrips for good experiences